Hannibal Wasp I want one!!!

Ok so I was just thinking yesterday how much the wasp feels like a paper airplane when I had an idea what if 343 made a Hannibal Wasp it wouldn’t have to be as strong as the tank it could be alot like the Helios with rockets like the ones on the mantis and it shoots rays like the tank on a smaller scale what do ya’ll think?

Yes. I want a Wasp that is useful for anything except support.

no one?

I could see this happening. There are currently no variants for the Wasp, and I’m sure they will add some in. It’s a very weak vehicle, but just think about it this way - I’m pretty sure it’s just REQ lvl 3. That’s pretty quick to be able to pull out something that powerful, as weak as the armor may be.
If they do add variants, which I’d love to see, they need to make them higher REQ lvls.

> 2533274874078365;4:
> I could see this happening. There are currently no variants for the Wasp, and I’m sure they will add some in. It’s a very weak vehicle, but just think about it this way - I’m pretty sure it’s just REQ lvl 3. That’s pretty quick to be able to pull out something that powerful, as weak as the armor may be.
> If they do add variants, which I’d love to see, they need to make them higher REQ lvls.

I agree I think it should be req lvl 7 cause the banshee is 6 and the phaeton 8 plus I would never fly anything else again cause I love UNSC gear :slight_smile:

> 2533274911200879;3:
> no one?

Sounds like a phaeton lol. That’s all I got for you. Is that what you’re basically asking for? A watered down phaeton/ buffed up wasp? Sounds good. I hope they distribute them :slight_smile:

> 2533274803493024;6:
> > 2533274911200879;3:
> > no one?
>
>
> Sounds like a phaeton lol. That’s all I got for you. Is that what you’re basically asking for? A watered down phaeton/ buffed up wasp? Sounds good. I hope they distribute them :slight_smile:

Me to I would be the happiest Spartan ever if they did this.

I bet we will get the full suite of Wasp Variants in due time.

Corps, Urban, Tundra, Woodland, and Oni

wasp need some variants not only a hannibal

> 2533274798980159;8:
> I bet we will get the full suite of Wasp Variants in due time.
>
> Corps, Urban, Tundra, Woodland, and Oni

That sounds good but if there going to do that many then they could do a needler version to

A Hannibal Wasp would be ridiculously fun, I think. I’m 100% down to have one!