Hannibal Warthog and Gungoose?!?

Hey guys,

i was just watching iSpitefuls video, and i thought of this for the Hog Wild update. Hannibal Warthog with a Chaingun turret like the turret in the Mantis or a Guass Hannibal Warthog shooting cannons of the Hannibal Mantis cannon. Then for the Gungoose, you could have a gungoose shooting grenades of Hannibal plasma, like shooting ammo around the grenade that is fired?

iSpiteful’s video: Hannibal Mantis | 2x Damage Boosts - Clip Showcase - Halo 5 Guardians - YouTube someone plz add lazy link.

Lazy link

> 2535448282318473;1:
> Hey guys,
>
> i was just watching iSpitefuls video, and i thought of this for the Hog Wild update. Hannibal Warthog with a Chaingun turret like the turret in the Mantis or a Guass Hannibal Warthog shooting cannons of the Hannibal Mantis cannon. Then for the Gungoose, you could have a gungoose shooting grenades of Hannibal plasma, like shooting ammo around the grenade that is fired?
>
> iSpiteful’s video: Hannibal Mantis | 2x Damage Boosts - Clip Showcase - Halo 5 Guardians - YouTube someone plz add lazy link.

I think the Hannibal warthog should keep the ONI gun but also give a turret for the passenger. Then you can assault from two directions at once. It can be the first mythic vehicle.

You know you want it.

From a previous post

> 2603643534597848;5:
> The Grizzly should be its own beast. Rapid fire twin turrets in defense mode should be its own th’ang :smiley:
>
> If all the camo skin vehicles we converted into just map-camo, I’d welcome Hannibal Gungooses and 'Hogs. Right now, all that human stuff is over inflated IMO.
>
> But, I’d love an Echidna mounted Gungoose that allowed infinite Splinter 'nades and give a 'Hog the ONI Gungoose turrets for the driver with more rapid firing but less damaging Hannibal Scorpion laser for the turret.

I want to see a Hannibal gungoose that can drive up walls.

Stormbreak’s ice caverns would never be the same!

> 2533274894783242;5:
> I want to see a Hannibal gungoose that can drive up walls.
>
> Stormbreak’s ice caverns would never be the same!

That would add some variety to the game for sure! Perhaps just make a new UNSC vehicle and call it a spider for this purpose.

> 2603643534597848;4:
> You know you want it.

All its missing is a pair of guns :wink: then FORKLIFT SQUADD

> 2533274808945466;6:
> > 2533274894783242;5:
> > I want to see a Hannibal gungoose that can drive up walls.
> >
> > Stormbreak’s ice caverns would never be the same!
>
>
> That would add some variety to the game for sure! Perhaps just make a new UNSC vehicle and call it a spider for this purpose.

YES!

But I imagine that it would need to be a single occupant vehicle. Otherwise I can imagine some serious abuses with passengers using OP REQs.

> 2533274894783242;8:
> > 2533274808945466;6:
> > > 2533274894783242;5:
> > > I want to see a Hannibal gungoose that can drive up walls.
> > >
> > > Stormbreak’s ice caverns would never be the same!
> >
> >
> > That would add some variety to the game for sure! Perhaps just make a new UNSC vehicle and call it a spider for this purpose.
>
>
> YES!
>
> But I imagine that it would need to be a single occupant vehicle. Otherwise I can imagine some serious abuses with passengers using OP REQs.

What if it could be a FORKLIFTTT!!!

> 2603643534597848;4:
> You know you want it.
>
> From a previous post
>
>
> > 2603643534597848;5:
> > The Grizzly should be its own beast. Rapid fire twin turrets in defense mode should be its own th’ang :smiley:
> >
> > If all the camo skin vehicles we converted into just map-camo, I’d welcome Hannibal Gungooses and 'Hogs. Right now, all that human stuff is over inflated IMO.
> >
> > But, I’d love an Echidna mounted Gungoose that allowed infinite Splinter 'nades and give a 'Hog the ONI Gungoose turrets for the driver with more rapid firing but less damaging Hannibal Scorpion laser for the turret.

I’d love to go to a scorpion and just power clean it with this.

I mean OBVIOUSLY Hog Wild will give us more Hannibal vehicles, it’s just how many and what. I think the Warthog is given, Gungoose is very likely; but I’m going to throw the possibility of a new Ghost/Banshee variant as well, just because they love experimental tech. And at this point; I don’t even doubt we’ll get the forklift, they’re giving us everything we ask for, nearly. I mean SOME stuff like the Falcon/Hornet might be asking a bit much of the programmers.