HANNIBAL/ONI WASP COMMING 8 SEPTEMBER

OMG!! Seriosly hyped! there is a really really big chance that there will be oni wasps and hannibal wasps in the comming update! i made a video on it where i show u the proof! this is goona be SOOOO Sick :DD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPml8-xCq3Y&feature=youtu.be

Seems interesting my only problem is that it wasn’t on the req card

I doubt it. The gameplay it was shown in was most likely just an innocent mistake since their playtests most likely have everything unlocked already. This also happened in the past when the REQ menu had the Brute plasma rifle variants even though they weren’t in the game yet. It will probably happen in the update after this one.

> 2727626560040591;3:
> I doubt it. The gameplay it was shown in was most likely just an innocent mistake since their playtests most likely have everything unlocked already. This also happened in the past when the REQ menu had the Brute plasma rifle variants even though they weren’t in the game yet. It will probably happen in the update after this one.

Oh, and don’t forget the Brute Plasma Rifle that was seen in the WZ:FF gameplay trailer in March. That trailer was released before “Ghosts of Meridian,” and it didn’t arrive until “Memories of Reach.”

lazy link

> 2727626560040591;3:
> I doubt it. The gameplay it was shown in was most likely just an innocent mistake since their playtests most likely have everything unlocked already. This also happened in the past when the REQ menu had the Brute plasma rifle variants even though they weren’t in the game yet. It will probably happen in the update after this one.

That could be the case, I doubt it’s coming on the 8th

There’s the live stream coming on the 6th.

Maybe they’ll surprise us then?

I’m not sure if I would be happy with a Hannibal/ONI Wasp. It would be… annoying to deal with.

Maybe there’ll be other variants as well! Good spotting OP. Still no signs of a falcon tho.

> 2535427086119538;9:
> Maybe there’ll be other variants as well! Good spotting OP. Still no signs of a falcon tho.

I do want a Falcon

> 2535420374627419;8:
> I’m not sure if I would be happy with a Hannibal/ONI Wasp. It would be… annoying to deal with.

If it was a high-REQ level, it will be no different than dealing with a Banshee Ultra, Phaeton, etc.

That would be cool.

> 2533274813061580;11:
> > 2535420374627419;8:
> > I’m not sure if I would be happy with a Hannibal/ONI Wasp. It would be… annoying to deal with.
>
>
> If it was a high-REQ level, it will be no different than dealing with a Banshee Ultra, Phaeton, etc.

Very true. I can’t wait to see what they’ll do in FF.

> 2533274813061580;7:
> There’s the live stream coming on the 6th.
>
> Maybe they’ll surprise us then?

Let hope so! these comment pulled my motivation down :frowning:

> 2535427086119538;9:
> Maybe there’ll be other variants as well! Good spotting OP. Still no signs of a falcon tho.

Cheers! :slight_smile: yep. but we will just ahve to a wait! :slight_smile:

> 2535420374627419;10:
> > 2535427086119538;9:
> > Maybe there’ll be other variants as well! Good spotting OP. Still no signs of a falcon tho.
>
>
> I do want a Falcon

A Falcon would be trash in Halo 5. Just a giant floating triple kill in my eyes.

> 2533274813061580;7:
> There’s the live stream coming on the 6th.
>
> Maybe they’ll surprise us then?

My thoughts exactly.

> 2533274941669887;16:
> > 2535420374627419;10:
> > > 2535427086119538;9:
> > > Maybe there’ll be other variants as well! Good spotting OP. Still no signs of a falcon tho.
> >
> >
> > I do want a Falcon
>
>
> A Falcon would be trash in Halo 5. Just a giant floating triple kill in my eyes.

very true

> 2533274859620752;17:
> > 2533274813061580;7:
> > There’s the live stream coming on the 6th.
> >
> > Maybe they’ll surprise us then?
>
>
> My thoughts exactly.

i didnt watch the entire thing but i saW a oni wasp if im not wrong

I don’t think it’s coming this update, maybe at a later one.