Hannibal and ONI Wasp: Description ideas?

Some of us may know Gamecheat13, yes?
If you are subbed to him, we know that he had allowed download to his ‘Next update REQs’ map. Spliced then went and did in depth analysis of both new wasps. (If you haven’t already, you should go watch them)

I’m curious about what the deacriptions of these 2 vehicles are, so I thought why not have everyone make their own thoughts?
Here are mine:
ONI Wasp:
ONI keeps their security maximized, meaning their Wasps need to be fitted for quick defenses. Advanced Wasp with heavy armor, increased machine gun firing speed and slightly upgraded acceleration.

Hannibal Wasp:
Hannibal continues to modify UNSC vehicles for War Games, including aircrafts. Advanced wasp with stronger and faster recharging sheilds. The primary gun shoots quick, small discharges similar to the Hannibal scorpion, while the secondary gun shoots Plasma Caster-like explosives.

Anyone got other description ideas?

ONI Wasp:
“Only the finest of combat pilots are granted access to this fearsome iteration of the Wasp.
Advanced Wasp with heavy armor and increased rate of fire for the machine guns.”

Hannibal Wasp:
“Hannibal Weapon Systems now brings their ground-breaking vehicle technology to the skies. Advanced Wasp with heavy armor, enhanced mobility, and significantly upgraded weaponry.”

What do you think?

> 2535429593088083;2:
> ONI Wasp:
> “Only the finest of combat pilots are granted access to this fearsome iteration of the Wasp.
> Advanced Wasp with heavy armor and increased rate of fire for the machine guns.”
>
> Hannibal Wasp:
> “Hannibal Weapon Systems now brings their ground-breaking vehicle technology to the skies. Advanced Wasp with heavy armor, enhanced mobility, and significantly upgraded weaponry.”
>
> What do you think?

Technically, it’s got weaker armor than ONI (Hannibal), but has stronger shields and they recharge faster. Not sure about mobility. Not significantly upgrade weaponry, it’s lots. Shoots mix between Hannibal Scorpion/Mantis.
But yeah, much better than what I did.

ONI Wasp:
"Dispatched, on the hunt, The Office of Naval Intelligence watches over the skies on the hunt for run-away criminals" Advanced Wasp with Upgraded armor, with a High Explosive twin gatling guns for quick clean-ups.

Hannibal Wasp:
"Hannibal continues to cooperate with the UNSC, to construct mass destructive weapons to top the food chain" Advanced Wasp with a twin-mounted gauss repeater which charges before firing, Secondary gauss morters, attached for rough engagements to wipe out fireteams.

ONI Wasp:
ONI ensures that only the toughest vehicles are deployed for CAS missions.
ONI Wasp equipped with reinforced armour and HE rounds for quick threat neutralization.

Hannibal Wasp:
The UNSC’s contract with Hannibal provides them with the latest in cutting-edge airborne weapon systems.
Hannibal Wasp with prototype rotary cannon ammunition and guided EMP charge.