Hanibal Scorpion Certification will not unlock

• Prior to Ghost of Meridian update I had all REQs unlocked - after the update dropped, I spent all my 60k REQ points on Silver packs (via Halowaypoint), then: - I opened the Ghost of Meridian Update REQ pack (via Halo Waypoint) and got 1 Hanibal Scorpion - Then I used my Arena/Warzone Premium REQ packs to unlock the remaining Ultra-Mythic REQs (via Halowaypoint) - All unlocked except Tatarus Gavel and Hanibal Scorpion Certification and the Arena & Warzone REQ bundles starting giving my REQ points instead of permanent unlocks (via Halo Waypoint) - I then (via Console REQ store) used the new REQ points to buy a Gold pack and got the Tatarus Gavel certification and more REQ points (still no Hanibal Scorpion certification)Is anyone experiencing something similar where new REQs are not unlocking and you’re getting points instead?
    What steps can I take to get Hanibal Scorpion Certification? It’s Legendary, but is not unlocking via Warzone Premium REQ packs or Gold REQ packs.

That’s strange. I had no problem unlocking all of the new reqs.

I’m sure it’s just a glitch due to the fact it just came out today. Hope it clears up for you!

that happened to me earlier. I too have all the unlocks and with the last gold pack I bought giving me the gavel and a req points return I thought I was done and checked, I didn’t have the Hannibal mantis so I went and bought another gold pack with RP and it gave it to me. problem solved. I hope this helps.

Buy gold packs until you get 6k points back. I had no issue getting the cert.

> 2533274961579910;4:
> that happened to me earlier. I too have all the unlocks and with the last gold pack I bought giving me the gavel and a req points return I thought I was done and checked, I didn’t have the Hannibal mantis so I went and bought another gold pack with RP and it gave it to me. problem solved. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the tip. I saved up and bought another gold pack and it finally unlocked. Not sure why packs started giving my 1 unlock and 1 req point card for the last 3 items…

Glad I was able to get the last few unlocked without waiting for a bug fix.

That’s interesting. I still don’t have all the reqs though.

buy the gold pack again until you get the 6k refund.

> 2533274797748645;6:
> > 2533274961579910;4:
> > that happened to me earlier. I too have all the unlocks and with the last gold pack I bought giving me the gavel and a req points return I thought I was done and checked, I didn’t have the Hannibal mantis so I went and bought another gold pack with RP and it gave it to me. problem solved. I hope this helps.
>
>
> Thanks for the tip. I saved up and bought another gold pack and it finally unlocked. Not sure why packs started giving my 1 unlock and 1 req point card for the last 3 items…
>
> Glad I was able to get the last few unlocked without waiting for a bug fix.

The same thing happened to me at the end of my silver packs. I guess it only has a chance to activate, since you had no idea if it was a glitch or not.