Hang Em' High is the last multiplayer map coming with CEA

Its awesome looking its probably going to be the new foundry. proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hR4xmp2h0Y&feature=feedlik

That vid is not available.

But Hang 'em High was one of the first maps revealed. In the first Halo CEA trailer it showed Beaver Creek, Damnation, Hang 'em High, and Timberland. The only ones kept remotely secret were I04, Headlong, and Prisoner.

> That vid is not available.
>
> But Hang 'em High was one of the first maps revealed. In the first Halo CEA trailer it showed Beaver Creek, Damnation, Hang 'em High, and Timberland. The only ones kept remotely secret were I04, Headlong, and Prisoner.

I just fixed it and yes but they never showed videos for it.

Holy crap, finally!! 343i is being the biggest tease!

The people in that video were annoying. We’ve known it wasn’t Sidewinder for ages, I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking…

I do hope that they were teasing at a larger Forge pallet, and not just bridges and tombstones.

> The people in that video were annoying. We’ve known it wasn’t Sidewinder for ages, Yoink!.
>
> I do hope that they were teasing at a larger Forge pallet, and not just bridges and tombstones.

Yes and same here.

> The people in that video were annoying. We’ve known it wasn’t Sidewinder for ages, Yoink!.
>
> I do hope that they were teasing at a larger Forge pallet, and not just bridges and tombstones.

It looked like the “Shotty pits” were forged of 5 pieces, 4 ramps and a roof. Chances are alot of the ramps are forgeable too.

> > The people in that video were annoying. We’ve known it wasn’t Sidewinder for ages, Yoink!.
> >
> > I do hope that they were teasing at a larger Forge pallet, and not just bridges and tombstones.
>
> It looked like the “Shotty pits” were forged of 5 pieces, 4 ramps and a roof. Chances are alot of the ramps are forgeable too.

I hope.