Hang 'em high ANNIVERSARY slayer

It has got to go. I can’t think of the last time I hated a game type/map so much. Believe me, I hardly ever complain on these forums, but after playing this game at least 4 times I can honestly say it’s the most frustrating and agonizing game types in Reach. And for whatever reason, people vote for it! It needs to either be tweaked or removed.

Can you list reasons why?

Nothing but camping and cross-map pistol. I’m not fond either.

Someone clearly didn’t play CE on xbox. No its not like reach its a map you can honestly control with a team like you could do on every map in CE. If they would just go back to CE weapon and powerups I would be in heaven.

> Can you list reasons why?

He can’t shoot.

> Someone clearly didn’t play CE on xbox. No its not like reach its a map you can honestly control with a team like you could do on every map in CE. If they would just go back to CE weapon and powerups I would be in heaven.
>
>
>
> > Can you list reasons why?
>
> He can’t shoot.

Look at this guy, he’s witty.

No, it’s because the only scoped weapon you start with is a pistol on what is basically a BTB map, it caters to camping, and the only two weapons that get any use are the pistol and shotgun. That’s not “map control” that’s the same noob tactics that people accuse vanilla reach of having.

> > Someone clearly didn’t play CE on xbox. No its not like reach its a map you can honestly control with a team like you could do on every map in CE. If they would just go back to CE weapon and powerups I would be in heaven.
> >
> >
> >
> > > Can you list reasons why?
> >
> > He can’t shoot.
>
> Look at this guy, he’s witty.
>
> No, it’s because the only scoped weapon you start with is a pistol on what is basically a BTB map, it caters to camping, and the only two weapons that get any use are the pistol and shotgun. That’s not “map control” that’s the same noob tactics that people accuse vanilla reach of having.

You never played Halo 1 4v4…