hand grenades

Hand granades I am sick of it now, all it seems to be is who can get the most of them wins.

Well-thrown grenades put you significantly above most halo players. This isn’t anything new.

I must admit i find grenades annoying in H2A… are they actually much stronger on there? or quicker detonation times or something? Ive never thought this before on all halos ive played (halo3 onwards). They seem very OP then usual…

> 2533274813427943;3:
> I must admit i find grenades annoying in H2A… are they actually much stronger on there? or quicker detonation times or something? Ive never thought this before on all halos ive played (halo3 onwards). They seem very OP then usual…

Grenades are more potent in H2 than in H3, yes. Always were.

> 2533274813427943;3:
> I must admit i find grenades annoying in H2A… are they actually much stronger on there? or quicker detonation times or something? Ive never thought this before on all halos ive played (halo3 onwards). They seem very OP then usual…

They have the same strength and damage radius as halo 2 did.

the problem is that people can spawn with 4 of each type.

This problem was fixed in Halo 3 onwards by only allowing you to have 2 grenades of each type.

and if you think Halo 2a has OP grenades, play around on CE, those things are like nukes.

Everyone can carry four frags and four plasmas at once. Eight grenades total. That’s what you’re experiencing.

> 2533274796417227;5:
> > 2533274813427943;3:
> > I must admit i find grenades annoying in H2A… are they actually much stronger on there? or quicker detonation times or something? Ive never thought this before on all halos ive played (halo3 onwards). They seem very OP then usual…
>
>
> They have the same strength and damage radius as halo 2 did.
>
> the problem is that people can spawn with 4 of each type.
>
> This problem was fixed in Halo 3 onwards by only allowing you to have 2 grenades of each type.
>
> and if you think Halo 2a has OP grenades, play around on CE, those things are like nukes.

Holy crap, I know. I was playing through the Halo: CE campaign on legendary, and those plasma grenades are something to be feared. I’m pretty sure grunts need some kind of launch codes to throw something that dangerous at you.

I played the H2 back in the day and I can not remember grenade spamming been this bad

> 2533274806685194;8:
> I played the H2 back in the day and I can not remember grenade spamming been this bad

I guarantee you it was. Everyone could still hold 8 grenades back then too.

Hand grenades are the cruise control to cool. Nevermind. I was thinking of caps lock. CAPS LOCK is the hand grenades of chat threads!

> 2533274806685194;8:
> I played the H2 back in the day and I can not remember grenade spamming been this bad

Yes, it was.

It was also the big reason that made Bungie decrease the amount of grenades you could carry.

Grenade spammers can definitely be annoying in the older games, along with halo 2a.

The grenade spam is way more evident in H2A than I remember in previous titles.
It’s actually starting to annoy me as well.

The abundance of grenades is almost like having Sprint in the sense that you can get a guy down to a 1-shot, then he hides around a corner while lobbing grenade after grenade until his shields are back, resulting in them escaping death.
It’s just too much.

It’s like everybody always has at least 2 grenades. No matter what.
Every time you kill somebody, you’ll have a bunch of grenades thrown on the X by the rest of the team.

I don’t know how this should be dealt with.
Make grenades less common as map pickups, and have them spawn less often?

They made as well be made of feathers in h2a with hie much the bounce and they are like mini nukes

How*

Blame Bungie.