Hammer those armory cheats!

I’ve played several games where people use the Warthog to glitch themselves into the wall making capture impossible. Very frustrating. The solution is a level 4 REQ gravity hammer.

Hammer Time!

I can’t take the credit for coming up with this one, but it works. I thought Rockets might do the trick, but those are much higher REQ’s. Unfortunately, not everyone has a hammer unlocked yet. If you do, please save them and use them on Armory Cheaters. I’m willing to bet you can hit them from the inside as well. The Armory on Array will be much harder to hit from outside being so close to their spawn. I don’t see this glitch being fixed anytime soon. Please share any other solutions you might find.

I haven’t watched the video, but I hope this will work. Lol

This is going to change everything till they finally fix this.

Has anyone tried rockets or other explosives?

> 2533274880633045;4:
> Has anyone tried rockets or other explosives?

Well, point blank Fuel Rods seem to work too…

Also, if someone does this, they should play Can’t Touch This over their mic when they win…

Hehehe I like your style, something broke? Okay well I’ll try a hammer XD works everytime!

> 2535462037955640;5:
> > 2533274880633045;4:
> > Has anyone tried rockets or other explosives?
>
>
> Well, point blank Fuel Rods seem to work too…

Interesting. Way more people will have access to a Fuel Rod than a Hammer. Might be hard to guess where exactly they are though. Prior to the recording of the Hammer kill clip, we were able to periodically see their feet directly above the door. We were also able to shoot the feet, but they started moving around making them dissappear again.

Hot Coals

Hopefully they’ll address this issue so you don’t have to use a hammer to kill the cheaters.

We have a solution?!

I cannot be more happy!

> 2533274880633045;4:
> Has anyone tried rockets or other explosives?

Wraith works too but harder to aim in the right spot.

> 2533274909139271;10:
> > 2533274880633045;4:
> > Has anyone tried rockets or other explosives?
>
>
> Wraith works too but harder to aim in the right spot.

Wraith sounds plausible, especially on Dispatch, if you’ve got the REQ’s. I can see aiming being a pain though.

Thank you billion dollar grossing game for making the consumer fix this problem. Whose testing these games?

someone did it today, but they kept popping their head out and I was able to just melee him… or we just sent one of our teammates in to kill them, then they would kill themselves.

> 2533274803360167;12:
> Thank you billion dollar grossing game for making the consumer fix this problem. Whose testing these games?

I wouldn’t call this a fix, more like a workaround.

> 2535429756019039;13:
> someone did it today, but they kept popping their head out and I was able to just melee him… or we just sent one of our teammates in to kill them, then they would kill themselves.

I might actually try going in after them. Just need to make sure to bring something to kill yourself with, or it’s going to get boring. Unless, can you fall off the map from within? If you can easily suicide, best to park a Hog up top and send several people after. However, I did see them melee the Hog down from within, so keeping a driver in the Hog and sending several passengers after might be your best bet.

Punch Out

Good advice, thanks.

you can also use splinter grenades or ground pound to get them out if you dont have grav hammer. just pound the area of where they are by going to the 3rd floor. run jump charge up in mid air, and pound that spot. have 2 or 3 all do it to guarantee it kills.

> 2533274800212919;17:
> you can also use splinter grenades or ground pound to get them out if you dont have grav hammer. just pound the area of where they are by going to the 3rd floor. run jump charge up in mid air, and pound that spot. have 2 or 3 all do it to guarantee it kills.

Hm, thanks for the tip.

Ground Pound with Death from Above will pop them out or kill them. I splattered a dude inside the glitch…

I didn’t even know that this exploit existed.