HAMMER STORM MYSTIC REQ IS A HELMET

After looking at the card more, I believe it to be a Legendary Helmet, such as Master Chief’s official helmet or someone else from Blue Team. The reasoning behind is if you look at the bottom of the card it has the middle emblem between the two stars that have been corresponding with weapons from the members of blue team as well as Arbiter’s Prophet’s Bane. Obviously it not armor for the Arbiter. Also the bottom of the card is black not yellow like it would normally be when corresponding with other Legendary Weapons. Just with these two things you can assume it could be a helmet, or 343 is just trying to mess with us. I would love for it to be a new weapon such as the Fist of Rukt, but I highly doubt it. This is obviously just a theory and could be way off, but that would be cool to get his Cortana modified helmet. Like I said it could be another person official helmet and not one that looks sorta like it.

one flaw you have in your theory, the picture splits itself into sections. If that was armor it be with the rest of the blurred armor not near the top with weapons and weapon skins.

Other than that it could be plausible

At first I thought I saw a helmet in the req, but now I am sorta seeing a energy sword in the req. From the bottom left of the req to the top right it seems to have a energy sword color and shape.

Either way I just see 343 sitting there like a diabolical villain tapping their fingers laughing because none of us are probably right.

I can see this since they just added in the Olive and Sage colors, it could be Chiefs helmet I suppose. Good theory

I just see it we never really get Master Chief’s true helmet, we always get something close, maybe 343 will actually come through this time.

If it is a helmet I’m going to uninstall Halo 5.

> 2533275016942754;7:
> If it is a helmet I’m going to uninstall Halo 5.

Why?

You missed the two most important parts of the card- The Mythic warzone ribbon which indicates it’s a warzone exclusive. And The color of the card- It’s white not Grey Indicating it’s a one time use only. So if it’s a warzone exclusive, one time use mythic helmet, i don’t know what to believe anymore. My guess would be-

The CE magnum. Let’s see why-

1. Legendary mythic rarity-check
    2.One time use-check
    3.A card 343 said is guaranteed to come- Check
  2. A stance called old school in which a spartan can be seen holding a magnum like a boss-check
  3. I have deciphered the mystery- check

> 2533274921838152;8:
> > 2533275016942754;7:
> > If it is a helmet I’m going to uninstall Halo 5.
>
>
> Why?

Because I don’t want a helmet, don’t worry, I’ll reinstall it within and hour.

> 2535447480293666;9:
> You missed the two most important parts of the card- The Mythic warzone ribbon which indicates it’s a warzone exclusive. And The color of the card- It’s white not Grey Indicating it’s a one time use only. So if it’s a warzone exclusive, one time use mythic helmet, i don’t know what to believe anymore. My guess would be-
>
>
>
> The CE magnum. Let’s see why-
> 1. Legendary mythic rarity-check
> 2.One time use-check
> 3.A card 343 said is guaranteed to come- Check
> 4. A stance called old school in which a spartan can be seen holding a magnum like a boss-check
> 5. I have deciphered the mystery- check
>

You’re wrong-check
Seriously guys theres no way its the M6D

Armor cards are shaped differently, while they blur the image, they are showing the shape of the card, armor and helmets have the top right corner soild gray for the armor marker, this doesn’t.
All the helmets are large than the card and extend out the top, the other 2 blurred weapons show the weapon tip “outside” the card, so if it was a helmet we would see that.

> 2533274921838152;11:
> > 2535447480293666;9:
> > You missed the two most important parts of the card- The Mythic warzone ribbon which indicates it’s a warzone exclusive. And The color of the card- It’s white not Grey Indicating it’s a one time use only. So if it’s a warzone exclusive, one time use mythic helmet, i don’t know what to believe anymore. My guess would be-
> >
> >
> >
> > The CE magnum. Let’s see why-
> > 1. Legendary mythic rarity-check
> > 2.One time use-check
> > 3.A card 343 said is guaranteed to come- Check
> > 4. A stance called old school in which a spartan can be seen holding a magnum like a boss-check
> > 5. I have deciphered the mystery- check
> >

>
>
> You’re wrong-check
> Seriously guys theres no way its the M6D

there is more of a chance that it is M6D than it is fist of rukt, like the majority of people think it is

Req items have a white background on the text. Armors do not.

It’s NOT a helmet.

The card has a white bottom to it, meaning it’s a one time use card. Therefore, it’s either a weapon, vehicle, or power up.

> 2533274804212283;13:
> > 2533274921838152;11:
> > > 2535447480293666;9:
> > > You missed the two most important parts of the card- The Mythic warzone ribbon which indicates it’s a warzone exclusive. And The color of the card- It’s white not Grey Indicating it’s a one time use only. So if it’s a warzone exclusive, one time use mythic helmet, i don’t know what to believe anymore. My guess would be-
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > The CE magnum. Let’s see why-
> > > 1. Legendary mythic rarity-check
> > > 2.One time use-check
> > > 3.A card 343 said is guaranteed to come- Check
> > > 4. A stance called old school in which a spartan can be seen holding a magnum like a boss-check
> > > 5. I have deciphered the mystery- check
> > >

> >
> >
> > You’re wrong-check
> > Seriously guys theres no way its the M6D
>
>
> there is more of a chance that it is M6D than it is fist of rukt, like the majority of people think it is

It’s the hammer.

> 2533274840624875;2:
> one flaw you have in your theory, the picture splits itself into sections. If that was armor it be with the rest of the blurred armor not near the top with weapons and weapon skins.
>
> Other than that it could be plausible

Sorry, it’s just killing me, but this is a hypothesis, and not a theory. I don’t mean to be a -Yoink-, but when the word theory is misused it undermines actual scientific theories.

> 2533274804212283;13:
> > 2533274921838152;11:
> > > 2535447480293666;9:
> > > You missed the two most important parts of the card- The Mythic warzone ribbon which indicates it’s a warzone exclusive. And The color of the card- It’s white not Grey Indicating it’s a one time use only. So if it’s a warzone exclusive, one time use mythic helmet, i don’t know what to believe anymore. My guess would be-
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > The CE magnum. Let’s see why-
> > > 1. Legendary mythic rarity-check
> > > 2.One time use-check
> > > 3.A card 343 said is guaranteed to come- Check
> > > 4. A stance called old school in which a spartan can be seen holding a magnum like a boss-check
> > > 5. I have deciphered the mystery- check
> > >

> >
> >
> > You’re wrong-check
> > Seriously guys theres no way its the M6D
>
>
> there is more of a chance that it is M6D than it is fist of rukt, like the majority of people think it is

Has no one seen the new logo for selecting the whispered truth req card? it’s no longer a whispered truth logo for the pistols, its the old M6D pistol logo

It’s NOT a helmet.

The card has a white bottom to it, meaning it’s a one time use card. Therefore, it’s either a weapon, vehicle, or power up.

Darth Vader’s Helmet!! heavy breathing not included