Hammer ground pound, why not sword ground stab!

To come down with the fury of Hyrule! thoughts??

Would make more sense with a Sword Charge Slash.

The gravity hammer already creates a gravity shockwave when used. A ground pound combo makes sense.
The sword does not have that quality, it’s a one hit melee kill due to it’s sharpness, and heat.
So, a Charge move where you kill everything in a small cone infront of you would make more sense, like a slash with it.

Yah it would make the shoulder charge less useless

Because a hammer ground pound makes you act like a chieftain who ground stomps.

We already have the sword lunge!

When you have a sword they should replace the Spartan charge with an attck that can take down 1-3 attackers if they’re close enough. This wouldn’t be too overpowered as you’d have to sprint AND reach max speed to do it

> 2533274795191292;1:
> To come down with the fury of Hyrule! thoughts??

What’s the Fury of Hyrule

A special sword charge would be cool, it would be like a wide swing that kills one player and injures a couple others that are around him. And a gravity hammer ground pound sounds pretty awsome

Why would you want to stab the ground?

> 2811398874532226;9:
> Why would you want to stab the ground?

Stupid dirt!

> 2811398874532226;9:
> Why would you want to stab the ground?

I would love to see it in the game for ten seconds. And I’d want it to be the Spartan stabbing the ground, getting the sword stuck in it, and then abandoning it.

> 2533274891745993;11:
> > 2811398874532226;9:
> > Why would you want to stab the ground?
>
>
> I would love to see it in the game for ten seconds. And I’d want it to be the Spartan stabbing the ground, getting the sword stuck in it, and then abandoning it.

or trying to pull it out haha

Raise your sword up on the charge-up, then slice them in the helmet with a direct hit.

> 2533274820021961;12:
> > 2533274891745993;11:
> > > 2811398874532226;9:
> > > Why would you want to stab the ground?
> >
> >
> > I would love to see it in the game for ten seconds. And I’d want it to be the Spartan stabbing the ground, getting the sword stuck in it, and then abandoning it.
>
>
> or trying to pull it out haha

I’d like to do this in slayer, then both the teams would forget about killing each other and would rather get in line to pull the sword out

> 2533274891745993;11:
> > 2811398874532226;9:
> > Why would you want to stab the ground?
>
>
> I would love to see it in the game for ten seconds. And I’d want it to be the Spartan stabbing the ground, getting the sword stuck in it, and then abandoning it.

But…the sword is made of plasma.

Will the hammer be a one hit kill from the spartan charge?

Because they actually want to differentiate the two weapons? Such an outlandish concept…

> 2535440242367710;7:
> > 2533274795191292;1:
> > To come down with the fury of Hyrule! thoughts??
>
>
> What’s the Fury of Hyrule

Link does a sword ground stab from the Legend of Zelda series

> 2533274795123910;2:
> Would make more sense with a Sword Charge Slash.
>
> The gravity hammer already creates a gravity shockwave when used. A ground pound combo makes sense.
> The sword does not have that quality, it’s a one hit melee kill due to it’s sharpness, and heat.
> So, a Charge move where you kill everything in a small cone infront of you would make more sense, like a slash with it.

If you shoulder charge with a sword, it’s equivalent to swinging your sword because it one shot kills from any direction, whereas a normal shoulder charge only one shot K.Os from the back

The sword is a precision weapon, it`s not meant to be swung into the ground like a flailing brute cheifton having a piece of over cooked thorn beast. Also

> 2535455905503287;18:
> > 2533274795123910;2:
> > Would make more sense with a Sword Charge Slash.
> >
> > The gravity hammer already creates a gravity shockwave when used. A ground pound combo makes sense.
> > The sword does not have that quality, it’s a one hit melee kill due to it’s sharpness, and heat.
> > So, a Charge move where you kill everything in a small cone infront of you would make more sense, like a slash with it.
>
>
> If you shoulder charge with a sword, it’s equivalent to swinging your sword because it one shot kills from any direction, whereas a normal shoulder charge only one shot K.Os from the back

No ty, the sword is already powerful, making it so sprinting though a door and killing everyone with one swing would just make warzone assault suck.