Halsey's missing arm

As we know Jul amputated Halsey’s arm after Palmer shot her. It makes sense that in the first mission her arm is still gone but you would think that after being on the Infinity Halsey would have a prostatic arm by now. Two examples in the halo universe of a prostatic arm is Spartan Kate from Halo Reach and that guy watching the TV while working on his arm when it is publicly announced that the chief is dead. Halsey could do her job so much better with two arms.

And yet Halsey doesn’t show any hatred or even remark upon it to Palmer when she’s back on Infinity. I’d at least have sucker punched her. Seriously, bad writing.

May be I missed something that was in the comics.

> 2533274800438887;2:
> And yet Halsey doesn’t show any hatred or even remark upon it to Palmer when she’s back on Infinity. I’d at least have sucker punched her. Seriously, bad writing.

> 2533274963003387;3:
> May be I missed something that was in the comics.

Exactly

Time wise, how long has it been? I took it that the first mission with Juu’l was like right at the end of the spartan ops saga thing, and I’m sure they are working on her arm.

I’m calling it now though, be warned…

Halsey will get a robot arm, and, Cortana will choke her to death with it… Halo 6, that near end or maybe even mid point sucker punch!