Halsey won't die *Spoilers*

I’ve been reading a lot of posts about how Halsey could die, or even how Halsey is gonna be killed off by Palmer.

That’s not gonna happen. Why? Well, this may give you some memories back. July 7, 2589. Halsey is talking about how the war is over, and how the reconstruction of Reach has just begun.

I know this is old stuff from Halo: Reach, but she still Halsey, and Halo: Reach is totally Canonical on the Halo Universe (Even if some people would like the opposite).

Spartan Ops takes place on 2558. Those recordings are from 2589. Unless Halsey has been hiding from humanity the last 30 years…

Sorry if I’m wrong (I feel I am, I don’t know why). So, if I’m wrong with some information I apologize for have wasted your time.

Cheers!

PS: English learner over here :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess no one cares.

Nope I do and Halsey better not die!!! >:(

That’s a very good point! I’ve noticed this myself, but I’m sure that many other members will enjoy this being pointed out!

Halo is in 343’s hands now and they can do anything. Like how bungie did Reach not considering the book fall of Reach.

I will be super pissed off if Halsey gets killed, which I don’t think will happen, but you never know about 343. I mean they already killed Cortana off. (Even though I’m pretty sure she will be back.)

Yeah, I agree with you, but it might be like the speech of the didact at the end of Halo 4 (just like his thoughts after he died). Well I hope she live to see the Chief again.

> I will be super pissed off if Halsey gets killed, which I don’t think will happen, but you never know about 343. I mean they already killed Cortana off. (Even though I’m pretty sure she will be back.)

Off-topic, but I really hope she doesn’t. It’d be so cliche.

> Halo is in 343’s hands now and they can do anything. Like how bungie did Reach not considering the book fall of Reach.

Yeah, but it seems like 343i wants to keep the canon alive, and they are doing a pretty good job with that. I don’t believe that they would kill Halsey knowing this.

She’ll make some sort of crazy escape. Halsey always does.

True or not, a little tip, if you’re going to put spoiler in the title, then don’t give away the spoiler in the title too.

“Ep. 9 Spoiler” would be better. Not, “halsey doesn’t die spoiler.”

> > I will be super pissed off if Halsey gets killed, which I don’t think will happen, but you never know about 343. I mean they already killed Cortana off. (Even though I’m pretty sure she will be back.)
>
> Off-topic, but I really hope she doesn’t. It’d be so cliche.

I know :confused:

did you really just put a spoiler warning, AFTER the title?

> did you really just put a spoiler warning, AFTER the title?

I just said she won’t die, I never said I have meanings to it. That shouldn’t be a Spoiler, IMO.

If 343i were to kill Halsey at this point, I’d probably be done with Halo as far as the story goes.