Halsey on Spartan III's and IV's.

In Halo Reach, Halsey knows Noble Team and obviously knows they aren’t Spartan II’s, with the exception of Jorge of course. She does seem to get pissed off with Carter pretty quickly though. Is she unhappy that they are Spartans but not her Spartans? I know about the rivalry between her and Ackerson, I take it at the time of the fall of Reach she has no proof they are Spartan III’s, but has her suspicions.

I also know she’s out of the Dyson Sphere, so she could be in Halo 4, right? What do you think she’d make of Spartan IV’s? Sorry if this has been covered in the recent books.

in ghosts of onyx halsey meets the spartan 3’s but she wasnt upset but rather curious/interested about them

Wouldn’t say she HATES Carter. Honestly it is a natural behavior, if your research was stolen from you and put to use secretly and you are presented the results all of the sudden, you’d be surprised and annoyed. Later on it’s obvious she holds no malice to Noble Team, especially when she notes Kat’s and Jorge’s death.

Cortana’ her brainchild, picks noble 6 as her carrier to the pillar of autumn and hasley says that cortana’s measure of them is as important as her oen…she delivers a VERY fond eulogy for him/her…I doubt she hates spartan IIIs. if substandard to her spartan IIs they are still spartans

> Wouldn’t say she HATES Carter. Honestly it is a natural behavior, if your research was stolen from you and put to use secretly and you are presented the results all of the sudden, you’d be surprised and annoyed. Later on it’s obvious she holds no malice to Noble Team, especially when she notes Kat’s and Jorge’s death.

Neither would I. I don’t mean personally to each individual Spartan, just at their creation at the hands of Ackerson, with their rivalry and all. She wouldn’t want them to outshine the Spartan II’s.

> > Wouldn’t say she HATES Carter. Honestly it is a natural behavior, if your research was stolen from you and put to use secretly and you are presented the results all of the sudden, you’d be surprised and annoyed. Later on it’s obvious she holds no malice to Noble Team, especially when she notes Kat’s and Jorge’s death.
>
> Neither would I. I don’t mean personally to each individual Spartan, just at their creation at the hands of Ackerson, with their rivalry and all. <mark>She wouldn’t want them to outshine the Spartan II’s</mark>.

Halsey doesn’t think like that. No doubt she hates Ackerson’s involvement, after all he stole her data and use it to pump out suicide soldiers.

> Cortana’ her brainchild, picks noble 6 as her carrier to the pillar of autumn and hasley says that cortana’s measure of them is as important as her oen…she delivers a VERY fond eulogy for him/her…I doubt she hates spartan IIIs. if substandard to her spartan IIs they are still spartans

I don’t mean to ask if she hates them, just that she sees them as a threat to her Spartan II’s. I know she doesn’t hate them, just asking if she is unhappy about their creation at the hands of Ackerson.

> > > Wouldn’t say she HATES Carter. Honestly it is a natural behavior, if your research was stolen from you and put to use secretly and you are presented the results all of the sudden, you’d be surprised and annoyed. Later on it’s obvious she holds no malice to Noble Team, especially when she notes Kat’s and Jorge’s death.
> >
> > Neither would I. I don’t mean personally to each individual Spartan, just at their creation at the hands of Ackerson, with their rivalry and all. <mark>She wouldn’t want them to outshine the Spartan II’s</mark>.
>
> Halsey doesn’t think like that. No doubt she hates Ackerson’s involvement, after all he stole her data and use it to pump out suicide soldiers.

Ah ok, that wasn’t meant to be a statement but more of a question, my bad.

> > Cortana’ her brainchild, picks noble 6 as her carrier to the pillar of autumn and hasley says that cortana’s measure of them is as important as her oen…she delivers a VERY fond eulogy for him/her…I doubt she hates spartan IIIs. if substandard to her spartan IIs they are still spartans
>
> I don’t mean to ask if she hates them, just that she sees them as a threat to her Spartan II’s. I know she doesn’t hate them, just asking if she is unhappy about their creation at the hands of Ackerson.

the same threat that an AK47 with a mounted scope would pose to a dedicated sniper rifle I would say…

> > > Cortana’ her brainchild, picks noble 6 as her carrier to the pillar of autumn and hasley says that cortana’s measure of them is as important as her oen…she delivers a VERY fond eulogy for him/her…I doubt she hates spartan IIIs. if substandard to her spartan IIs they are still spartans
> >
> > I don’t mean to ask if she hates them, just that she sees them as a threat to her Spartan II’s. I know she doesn’t hate them, just asking if she is unhappy about their creation at the hands of Ackerson.
>
> the same threat that an AK47 with a mounted scope would pose to a dedicated sniper rifle I would say…

Being a gun nut, that comparison made my day.

> > > > Cortana’ her brainchild, picks noble 6 as her carrier to the pillar of autumn and hasley says that cortana’s measure of them is as important as her oen…she delivers a VERY fond eulogy for him/her…I doubt she hates spartan IIIs. if substandard to her spartan IIs they are still spartans
> > >
> > > I don’t mean to ask if she hates them, just that she sees them as a threat to her Spartan II’s. I know she doesn’t hate them, just asking if she is unhappy about their creation at the hands of Ackerson.
> >
> > the same threat that an AK47 with a mounted scope would pose to a dedicated sniper rifle I would say…
>
> Being a gun nut, that comparison made my day.

would I be your hero then if I told you I made the nationals twice for competitive targeting in both CO2 and 5mm handguns categories?

> In Halo Reach, Halsey knows Noble Team and obviously knows they aren’t Spartan II’s, with the exception of Jorge of course. She does seem to get pissed off with Carter pretty quickly though. Is she unhappy that they are Spartans but not her Spartans? I know about the rivalry between her and Ackerson, I take it at the time of the fall of Reach she has no proof they are Spartan III’s, but has her suspicions.
>
> I also know she’s out of the Dyson Sphere, so she could be in Halo 4, right? What do you think she’d make of Spartan IV’s? Sorry if this has been covered in the recent books.

on Reach at Sword Base, She believed them to some sort of Spartan II sub-section or complete strangers in Mjolnir armour.
She wasn’t familiar with the creation of Spartan III’s until a couple months later upon reuniting with Kurt and his Spartan III’s on Onyx