Halp 343

343 fix this maybe

Why me

You just got launched son.

But in all honesty it was just a glitch, and it just so happened to occur by you hitting that certain sweet spot in the wall. 343 can’t really fix that.

> 2533274852660538;2:
> You just got launched son.
>
> But in all honesty it was just a glitch, and it just so happened to occur by you hitting that certain sweet spot in the wall. 343 can’t really fix that.

I know but I feel like it needs to be fixed I had a friend who complained on how it happened to him.

> 2533274939354123;3:
> > 2533274852660538;2:
> > You just got launched son.
> >
> > But in all honesty it was just a glitch, and it just so happened to occur by you hitting that certain sweet spot in the wall. 343 can’t really fix that.
>
> I know but I feel like it needs to be fixed I had a friend who complained on how it happened to him.

It’s a rare occurrence. If it was a glitch that constantly happened then yes, 343 would fix it. Otherwise, I wouldn’t worry. I would just sit back and laugh at the moment.

> 2533274852660538;4:
> > 2533274939354123;3:
> > > 2533274852660538;2:
> > > You just got launched son.
> > >
> > > But in all honesty it was just a glitch, and it just so happened to occur by you hitting that certain sweet spot in the wall. 343 can’t really fix that.
> >
> > I know but I feel like it needs to be fixed I had a friend who complained on how it happened to him.
>
> It’s a rare occurrence. If it was a glitch that constantly happened then yes, 343 would fix it. Otherwise, I wouldn’t worry. I would just sit back and laugh at the moment.

I was laughing for about a good 25 seconds after that

also I now plan on recreating it.

Sincerely doubt they would ever fix this, maybe if it happened alot more, then yeah, they probably would

> 2533274939354123;1:
> 343 fix this maybe
>
> Why me

LOL I’ve never seen that one. What a joke!! Iol That sucks though dude

This is a physics glitch that has existed since Halo 1 and is a staple in the casual community.

Wraith flips are the best.

Oh wow, totally unfair.I wonder what caused it to happen?

Atleast you died quickly…

My suffering lasted more than it should’ve.

> 2533274799135257;10:
> Atleast you died quickly…
>
> My suffering lasted more than it should’ve.

That’s happened to me before but I got free a few seconds later but not before a warthog got some pot shots on me.

And why were you getting out of your wraith?

> 2535449076192416;12:
> And why were you getting out of your wraith?

It’s sorta useless in that area

> 2533274939354123;13:
> > 2535449076192416;12:
> > And why were you getting out of your wraith?
>
> It’s sorta useless in that area

No it’s NOOOOOOOOOTTTT!

Wraiths beat tanks and foot soldiers in that area every time.

Ha that’s awesome. I would not even be angry in the slightest if that happened to me. Kinda like how I park my vehicles in front of the spawns to try to get a launch. And 343 is not going to fix a simple thing like that that doesn’t even occur that often.

That was beautiful. Seems like your Wraith had some wet paint on it still… might want to let it dry off next time before you hop in.

That’s more humorous than anything.

But probably needs a fixing. xD

> 2533274870389366;16:
> That was beautiful. Seems like your Wraith had some wet paint on it still… might want to let it dry off next time before you hop in.
>
> That’s more humorous than anything.
>
> But probably needs a fixing. xD

It’s all the grunt blood lol

> 2533274939354123;17:
> > 2533274870389366;16:
> > That was beautiful. Seems like your Wraith had some wet paint on it still… might want to let it dry off next time before you hop in.
> >
> > That’s more humorous than anything.
> >
> > But probably needs a fixing. xD
>
> It’s all the grunt blood lol

Splatter Spree with a wraith! It’s actually quite enjoyable lol

> 2533274870389366;18:
> > 2533274939354123;17:
> > > 2533274870389366;16:
> > > That was beautiful. Seems like your Wraith had some wet paint on it still… might want to let it dry off next time before you hop in.
> > >
> > > That’s more humorous than anything.
> > >
> > > But probably needs a fixing. xD
> >
> > It’s all the grunt blood lol
>
> Splatter Spree with a wraith! It’s actually quite enjoyable lol

There is something more enjoyable about using a warthog and hitting the breaks and turning your side and raming them (maybe it’s the halo wars trailer I don’t know lol)

> 2535454513695654;8:
> This is a physics glitch that has existed since Halo 1 and is a staple in the casual community.
>
> Wraith flips are the best.

No, the Scorpion flips when you Ground Pound them are the best