#HaloX

#HaloX

A Change

this community has been battling at each other, bullying, spreading hate, if you could be kind to listen to this video it would mean the world to all that love halo as much as I.

#HaloX - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y-LP5ReiZM

#HaloX WE CAN DO THIS! - Delta Shadow Productions

J

#HaloX

#HaloX we need to sort the mindless bashing of opinions and hate on people from actual complaints that need noticing!

#HaloX link.

#nobodycarea

What? I watched the video, but I don’t see how the community is at fault. There’s a rift because the game isn’t that great. Make better games, people will be happy.

I am willing to change.
#HaloX

> 2533274970658419;8:
> What? I watched the video, but I don’t see how the community is at fault. There’s a rift because the game isn’t that great. Make better games, people will be happy.

not true, someone is always going to be upset about something, what needs to change is the fact that the community is toxic towards each other. You consistently see the community bashing each other for their opinions. Those that love the classics bash those that love the recent game or vice versa, it is not happening in a constructive way and is hurting the community as a whole.

> 2533274840624875;10:
> > 2533274970658419;8:
> > What? I watched the video, but I don’t see how the community is at fault. There’s a rift because the game isn’t that great. Make better games, people will be happy.
>
>
> not true, someone is always going to be upset about something, what needs to change is the fact that the community is toxic towards each other. You consistently see the community bashing each other for their opinions. Those that love the classics bash those that love the recent game or vice versa, it is not happening in a constructive way and is hurting the community as a whole.

I’ve never actually seen anyone bash another person for liking the recent games.

> 2535456135689410;1:
> #HaloX
>
> A Change
>
> this community has been battling at each other, bullying, spreading hate, if you could be kind to listen to this video it would mean the world to all that love halo as much as I.
>
> #HaloX - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y-LP5ReiZM

#HaloX
This idea is awesome.

> 2533274970658419;11:
> > 2533274840624875;10:
> > > 2533274970658419;8:
> > > What? I watched the video, but I don’t see how the community is at fault. There’s a rift because the game isn’t that great. Make better games, people will be happy.
> >
> >
> > not true, someone is always going to be upset about something, what needs to change is the fact that the community is toxic towards each other. You consistently see the community bashing each other for their opinions. Those that love the classics bash those that love the recent game or vice versa, it is not happening in a constructive way and is hurting the community as a whole.
>
>
> I’ve never actually seen anyone bash another person for liking the recent games.

They’re out there.
Though I would say that TBH, the Reddit section of the Halo commnunity seems a lot calmer.
Probably cause anyone who whines gets downvoted so hard they never see the light of day.

#halox let’s beat COD