HaloWC - Question

In game four of the winners finals Splyce vs Tox on Plaza, I would say there was 3:58 seconds remaining, Shotzzy made a jump in flowers from one of the flower pots to the top overlook(not sure what this is called). He seemed like he used a thrust jump to get up there pretty effortlessly. I tried to get up there myself to no avail.

My question is, what is this type of jump called? How do you do it?

I probably sound like a noob saying this, but I cant figure it out, none of the skill jumps I kno.

Crouch jump while using stabilize? That’s the only one I could think of.

> 2535457901035640;2:
> Crouch jump while using stabilize? That’s the only one I could think of.

Nope, he didn’t use stabilize at all. That’s why I was amazed.

4:44:25 into the entire video with 3:58 left in that match check it out.

> 2535430755142293;3:
> > 2535457901035640;2:
> > Crouch jump while using stabilize? That’s the only one I could think of.
>
> Nope, he didn’t use stabilize at all. That’s why I was amazed.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_FeacRHyYs
>
> 4:44:25 into the entire video with 3:58 left in that match check it out.

I’d just say it was a jump with a well-timed thrust.

I know what you are talking about. He jumped on top of the pot. Then he sprint jumped and thrusted to top gold. Its a simple jump.

> 2533274871956491;5:
> I know what you are talking about. He jumped on top of the pot. Then he sprint jumped and thrusted to top gold. Its a simple jump.

Its not simple, but since I know that is all it is now, I will keep trying.

Oh, the jump from flowers to top orange? If you must know Shotzzy used to play custom games for about 2 hours practicing jumps by himself so he’s going to make it look easy. Idek what kind of jump he did though.

> 2535430755142293;6:
> > 2533274871956491;5:
> > I know what you are talking about. He jumped on top of the pot. Then he sprint jumped and thrusted to top gold. Its a simple jump.
>
> Its not simple, but since I know that is all it is now, I will keep trying.

It’s not exactly hard to pull off. I believe that he just jumps and thrusts.

> 2533275001522797;7:
> Oh, the jump from flowers to top orange? If you must know Shotzzy used to play custom games for about 2 hours practicing jumps by himself so he’s going to make it look easy. Idek what kind of jump he did though.

That jump is really easy but kind of pointless. The other ways are just faster in general depending on which way you do the jump from.

I do a lot of jumps by myself and the jump isn’t exactly hard, I personally do it without clamber

> 2535430755142293;1:
> In game four of the winners finals Splyce vs Tox on Plaza, I would say there was 3:58 seconds remaining, Shotzzy made a jump in flowers from one of the flower pots to the top overlook(not sure what this is called). He seemed like he used a thrust jump to get up there pretty effortlessly. I tried to get up there myself to no avail.
>
> My question is, what is this type of jump called? How do you do it?
>
> I probably sound like a noob saying this, but I cant figure it out, none of the skill jumps I kno.

Shotzzy does Shotzzy things.

For me that’s a super easy jump. You don’t even need to stand on the flowers to make it. All you have to do is Crouch jump stabilize clamber onto top gold to get there.

> 2535458298006257;10:
> For me that’s a super easy jump. You don’t even need to stand on the flowers to make it. All you have to do is Crouch jump stabilize clamber onto top gold to get there.

He only asked cuz almost no-one uses that way.