Halowaypoint profile ranks

How do I get started on the halowaypoint profile ranks, it says I have 0 out of 5 done to complete the first rank of iron-recruit.
thanks
-Jingo

It’s based on how many posts you have made on the forums. But before you go out and try to make as many posts you can as fast as you can, a word of advice: don’t. Don’t worry about the forum ranks. If you want to discuss about Halo with other fans, that’s great and you should definitely do it. Just don’t post for the sole purpose of making your rank go up as that’ll only get you banned before you can get anywhere with it. It won’t make you a happier person.

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts or target members, admins, or Monitors.</mark>

> 2533274825830455;2:
> It’s based on how many posts you have made on the forums. But before you go out and try to make as many posts you can as fast as you can, a word of advice: don’t. Don’t worry about the forum ranks. If you want to discuss about Halo with other fans, that’s great and you should definitely do it. Just don’t post for the sole purpose of making your rank go up as that’ll only get you banned before you can get anywhere with it. It won’t make you a happier person.

Tsassi, you may want to be careful trying to tell another person what may or may not make them happy. I believe this is talked about in the forum guidelines and how to appropriately talk to customers on here.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>

> 2533275027725178;3:
> Do not make nonconstructive posts or target members, admins, or Monitors.
>
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274825830455;2:
> > It’s based on how many posts you have made on the forums. But before you go out and try to make as many posts you can as fast as you can, a word of advice: don’t. Don’t worry about the forum ranks. If you want to discuss about Halo with other fans, that’s great and you should definitely do it. Just don’t post for the sole purpose of making your rank go up as that’ll only get you banned before you can get anywhere with it. It won’t make you a happier person.
>
>
> Tsassi, you may want to be careful trying to tell another person what may or may not make them happy. I believe this is talked about in the forum guidelines and how to appropriately talk to customers on here.
>

LOL what the heck hahaha u funny dude

How Many we got with this update

Please don’t revive ancient threads