halowaypoint Customize Profile bio avatars picture

How do i add more picture to customize profile avatars picture so i can have it like this https://content.halocdn.com/media/Default/forums/avatars/121-avatar-large-190x190-1e09426526c74004bfce6ee3befc4acf.jpg to my account on halowaypoint?

Thank you for taking the time to read this message and respond to me on this topic.

i didn’t quite understand what you meant.
but you can only customize you’re profile with pictures you get, you can not do anything additional to that.

but, as you see here. when you’re forum rank is increased you will have more profile avatars too choose from. currently you can only choose from 40 images opposed to me who can choose between 140 images.

hope it helped.

NO puedes subir tus propias fotos las tenes que obtener de diferentes maneras como al comentar varias entradas o armar un post pero todo dentro de lo que es halo weypoint.

Is there a list anywhere or what ranks get what avatars? I’d like to know what I can work my way towards. Thanks.

> 2535447194425439;3:
> NO puedes subir tus propias fotos las tenes que obtener de diferentes maneras como al comentar varias entradas o armar un post pero todo dentro de lo que es halo weypoint.

Posting in any language that is not English is against the forum rules.

Publicaciones en cualquier idioma que no sea Inglés está en contra de las reglas del foro.

> 2599622463487888;4:
> Is there a list anywhere or what ranks get what avatars? I’d like to know what I can work my way towards. Thanks.

Here’s a link.

I never knew this… Thanks!

Be careful with bumping old threads, especially needlessly.

Thanks.