HaloWaypoint Community PlayDate is now officially over!Page 1 updated!

Hello everybody i want to let every single one of you know that BigTwinkie A.K.A Rukizzel along with others from the community have set a date to play! This is your chance to get to know your fellow waypointers and halo fans, we will play alot of different custom games and matchmaking so we dont get bored. We are going to host this event probably all day and night so everyone has time to come in and have some fun. So tell everyone let your friends know the Halo Waypoint Community playdate is coming up! Saturday. April 30th. Noon PST till we can’t feel our thumbs anymore. Let’s spread the word! Lets all have a blast!

Here are a few threads for you to have fun with while the day comes!
www.halo.xbox.com/forums/general/f/14/t/4112.aspx

www.halo.xbox.com/forums/general/f/14/t/4839.aspx

4 Hour Update Mark: We have a full party and we are having a great time lots of people from the forums im happy to see this :smiley: we can still feel our thumbs!

6 Hour Update Mark: We started out well with alot of people from the forums. Alot of them came and went and as of now we are down to 7 including myself. I believe only 3 of use are from the forums haha. The players are me KoD Carnage, elyk0956, nova Spartan x. We do not want to stop playing because we hope to get this game up to 16 players again. We can still feel out thumbs and we are still playing COME JOIN US if youre not doing anything Msg me KoD Carnage.

6 Hours and 30minute mark: We decided to have a one flag pinnacle match so we can capture that flag for bs angel :smiley: My idea!

9 hour mark: We are up to 10 people playing cat and mouse. cat and mouse is turning out to be very popular long live halo 2! We are still going so send me a message we want you to come have some fun!

11 Hour mark:I have been on for 11 hours hosting this playdate im pretty anxious to get off my butt and run around. we only have 4 waypointers left and the customs have stopped. At this point we are talking waiting for something to happen. i think the playdate is pretty much over. Our thumbs are numb! Thanks for everybody that showed up and stay tuned for the next one!

I’ll be there. But seeing as I’m crap, can you promise to let me win a couple of times please? :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont need to win, as long as its fun.

I’m so on to this, count me in spartan

Thank you very much for posting this. I was working on a draft last night, but I sure fell asleep!

HAHA no problem man.

Calendar marked.

Just set a reminder, this is going to be fun!

Please make some space for me.

-Magic Muffin x

Tell your friends!

yay!

Keep letting people Know!

I guess I’m in, but if we play on the defiant maps, then use the default settings! Not the new playlists ones! The default settings make the maps unique-r.

> I guess I’m in, but if we play on the defiant maps, then use the default settings! Not the new playlists ones! The default settings make the maps unique-r.

We are going to play alot of things! so get ready with your ideas incase you got some fun gametypes.

I guess I will be in. Some people don’t have the DLC MP so you should getting forge maps.

> I guess I will be in. Some people don’t have the DLC MP so you should getting forge maps.

yup we understand that but if everyone has them then why not :smiley:

I might be out of town, but I’ll try to make it if I get home in time… should be a lot of fun!

Also, I just announced on my site the Halo Waypoint Community Race Night. It will be taking place Friday, May 6th.
Here’s a link to the announcement:

http://cruellegaceyproductions.com/2011/04/15/halo-waypoint-community-race-night/

Awsome!

Looks like fun! I’ll have to see if I can attend. Don’t think I’ll have anything in my schedule on that day.

I look forward in destroying you all.

Wooo the day is getting nearer!