Haloverse vs star trek

Star trek vs Haloverse, who would win? Which would plunder which?
Rules: Logic, not opinions.

Forerunner’s capabilities:

1.) Trillions of navy ships and entire galaxy empire.
2.) Neural Physics (Halo rings). Typically, Halo is designed to destroy any species with central nervous system in the range of 25,000 light years. So with seven rings in the place, it nearly covers all the galaxy. Also Cryptum stated that Halo can be tweaked to fire on a planet, wiping out life on the planet and render it to useless. There is possibility for Halo to be tweaked to destroy mechanical species.
3.) High amount of firepower. Cryptum stated that several ships destroyed several Halo rings with only point defense guns. As it was calculated to be 330 teratons to 10 petatons of TNT based on PoA’s explosion at Installation 04. So their main ship grade weapons may be more powerful than point defense guns. Also their weapons are varied. Plasma weaponry, hard light based weapons, lasers, etc.
4.) Ability to tweak entire axis the galaxy.
5.) Can use slip space as weapon to “sling” entire fleets to stars or black holes.
6.) Fortress-Class Warship is usually a hundred kilometer long, much larger than any Galactic Empire ships. Even it makes Eclipse class super destroyer look like a child compared to Fortress-class Warship. (Fortress Class ships are 100 KM long during Forerunner - Flood war.)
7.) They can do stellar collapses by using specific equipment or weapon so they literally can play with stars like toys.
8.) Can build entire planets easily. Evidence: Onyx and shield worlds plus The ark. NOTE: The Ark is nearly 80,000 miles circle or size. Shield worlds usually vary in the size. Also they can build “Mirco-Dyson” world inside of shield world where they use small diameter of slip space bubble to hide entire Mirco-Dyson world in little as 3 meters diameter.
9.) 20 meter tall War Sphinx, had firepower to lay waste on the cities size of continents.
10.) Smallest Forerunner warship is nicknamed to be “planet breaker or crackers”. Apparently smallest warship are capable to destroying entire planets.
11.) Forerunners are powerful, speaking of physical strength, stamina, intelligence, long life span, combat skin armor, etc. Apparently they can even change DNAs and assert biological/biochemical augmentations in higher degree.
This shows some more impressive feats of the forerunners.
Human Capabilities,

1. Titanium alloy coating for ships can withstand up to 3000 degrees so phasers would be useless.
  2. Smart Ai auto-targeting- Allows fast reflex for auto-targeting systems for point defense guns (Protons are projectile based, so there would be no problem taking them out)
  3. Mac blast- Traveling at 4% of the speed of light(Don’t get me wrong, mac blasts travel at 12000 kilometers per second) it’s capable of taking out a shielded galaxy class star ship. I mean who has the capability of deflecting a object traveling at that speed other then covenant capitol ships?
  4. Titanium and heat damping fields can hold out phaser blasts for long periods of time, and with 4 meters to 10, it’s hard to say if phaser’s can ever penetrate the titanium warship
  5. EMP resistant- UNSC and all halo ship’s require EMP resistant shielding or material in order to travel through slipspace.
  6. Energy weapons (star trek)- Since a star trek ship might not get even close to a pack of UNSC frigate’s, due to mac rounds (Before you say ‘‘IMPOSSIBLE! Really? MAC?’’ The star trek fleet is depleted after their encounter with the dominion and the borg,
    so a fleet of star ships may not contain as much as ships as forerunners, or covenant. So taking out a few ships from a long distance is able to tremble morale. And energy weapons dissipate
    over time and distance, this is not plasma lasers or plasma covenant related stuff. It’s pure laser… that’s not very effective is it…?
  7. Shielding and warships- Most UNSC ships are unshielded, but an infinity class warship is able to ram a covenant crusior without denting the shields. 1 infinity class ship would be able to wipe out a entire fleet, 800+ point defense guns may be useless against a covenant ship, but not star fleet. Phaser’s are weak and unreliable through proof in star trek episodes, phaser’s can disable a ship with 1-3 direct hits, and since phaser’s would be ineffective against titanium alloy and heat damping fields, it’s safe to consider that a frigate would last longer in battle then a fully armed galaxy class star ship… and phaser is sheer energy, which halo ships prove effective against… Durianium… it’s useless!!! It maybe strong or durable but not resistant against heat! It may prove effective against bullets, but not plasma!
    Extra’s- Forerunner’s used slipspace as weapons too! It’s like a controllable black hole! 2nd- Gravity wells! Capable of turning entire fleets into microscopic junk. 3rd- Precursors? It’s possible some survived the purging by escaping to other galaxies… they are capable of super evolving and increase evolution of primitive races (Humans, forerunners) It’s even possible they super evolved themselves to a point where they are telepathic (Ha suck that Q!) and able to play god and shift time.
    Earth’s population is 30 billion, at least 10 billion died during the covenant war, if another war arises it’s possible for the UNSC to raise a army of millions to billions in months. The covenant already have a army of billions, or… millions (Civil war). And 10 Petra tons every second! It’s possible to destroy a borg ship with a few shots in seconds by forerunner cannons. Liberian is still alive (AW YES!)So is it possible for other forerunners to survive in other galaxies? But it’s hard to tell right now since the halo lore isn’t finished yet.
    In the end it’s forerunner fortress class ships with immense shielding (TO combat enemy ships since other enemies (Humans)also have weaponry that rival those of forerunners and based on evolution when a new weapon is developed new ways are developed to defend against that new weapon, so Petra tons of damage is only child’s play to the forerunners… imagine them in battle… able to withstand phaser shots for days or months!(Possible given the fact how inefficient the power source is) (Running out of juice) and weaponry (Dealing Petra tons of damage)
    50-100 kilometer long forerunner battle ships to 0.6 mile long explorer ships, hundreds (Possibly) of precursors who can make Q non existent by altering dimensions and time vs Q. 7 Halo rings that can be tweaked to wipe out a specific planet or fleet (The halo’s are made to disable your brain waves, it’s possible to do the same to machines except with a different way) vs 1 genesis torpedo that may not even get close to a planet. Spartans vs poorly ill trained … ship pilots… A JOKE RIGHT? Metal eating plasma vs direct energy beams (That dissipate over time of course!) I forgot to mention that halycon class battleships can sustain heavy damage up to 90% and still be operating at half or full capacity (Star trekies-HOW THE F
    **!) Well, given the fact you guys have vulcans to explain but since they can’t… then it’s time to use real ‘‘logic’’. They are made with honey comb style armor titanium coating… Yeah! That’s the big secret!
    Halo vs star trek, Please no -Yoink-, use logic not opinions (STAR Trek has SUPERIOR TECH! -Um why? Trekie- BECAUSE PHASERS ARE STROOONG!)

The Forerunners alone wipe out Star Trek. If the Halos are allowed, they don’t even have to take losses. Sit in a shield world.
If not, they can still send out their trillions of Sentinels and Ancillas to command and support the fleets.

The Flood could stop Star Trek in its tracks too.

Star Trek might as well disappear forever when the Precursors show up.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

It’s really simple to know who won :D… infinite resources and time traveling Precursors… I won’t be surprised to know if someone decided to vote star trek, since it’s only common knowledge star trek fans use opinions to compare these verses. Thanks for the reply and post, it’s hard to know that someone would actually pick halo (Even though halo is superior) most votes and comments would go to star trek since many star trek fans are just plainly limited. Thanks for the vote!

It’d be a more fair fight if you excluded Forerunners and Precursors from this discussion

as of now, it’s like comparing a pebble slingshot to an M1 Abrams Tank

:confused:

Even so… phaser’s are useless against the titanium plating and covenant ships. Mac’s can lay waste to fleets, havok nukes can crack planets, hundreds of warships + covenant armada, Even if I excluded the forerunners, ancient humans, and Precursors, I don’t see how 500 star trek ships is gonna do anything against a armada capable of wiping out the galaxy (Not possible though, but probable
given the star fleet’s defenses)

And it’s more of comparing a black hole of impending doom to a hopeless man suffocating in space… wait… space can take care of the job…

If you know what I mean. Star trek civilizations are constantly at war, borgs wipe out half the star trek fleet, dominion take’s out the other half.

I am guessing by the fact that, since all you really mentioned were phasers as a way of the Star Trek universe holding its own against the Halo Universe; you might not be fully aware of what the Federation is capable of. I felt the need to way in on this comparison of two totally separate sci-fi universes.

There are photon and quantum torpedos with a plasma warhead, metaphasic and multiphasic shielding that can withstand the pressure, radiation, and energy from a stars corona, cloaking devices, as well as the fact that Klingons are capable of firing while cloaked. It seems that might help take out those MAC guns.

You mention that the Dominion and Borg helped to wipe out the fleet, but couldn’t there be time traveling done on their own. Janeway sure did that enough, and in a totally different galaxy she became allies with a species like 8472 from a totally different dimension. Could they not enlist them to help to defeat these awful UNSC, Precursors, and Forerunners?

I am not going to go into the detail that you have here, but I really think you overlooked one of the key things that makes the Federation so strong, multiple species all cooperating for a common goal. If their universe is threatened then they would come together with all available firepower to defeat it. They may not win, but it would be a good fight.

Quantum and Proton torpedos are projectile based weapons, and slow… the infinity itself has 800+ point defense cannons auto-targeted with dumb and smart AIs. Torpedos are useless even against a frigate armed with at least 50-100 point defense cannons. And since phasers are the federation’s main weapon… yeah… useless.
Cloaked klingons? I’m sorry… The Covenant invented cloaking since the dawn of the Covenant Empire… they had it for at least 500+ years. UNSC sensors are old fashion, they could detect the cloaked ship… it’s cloaked… but the density and ship is still there. Klingons vs UNSC first wave goes to UNSC… a pack of frigates is enough to wipe out a klingon fleet from a safe distance. Shielding? Ehhh… *radiation shields? those are not used mainly by the federation… and I doubt they can analyze and send back the details of the UNSC weaponry and covenant. The UNSC can detonate a EMP field… since all halo ships are immune to EMP.
And can star trek build solar systems? Build suns? Build entire worlds? According to the forerunner tier chart… I would rate
star fleet, klingons, Romulans… a 3… They’ve only begin to scratch the surface of 3… Covenant is at 2, UNSC is nearly at 3
only a thin border separates them (Entire galaxy empire)
Forerunners are at 1… I don’t see anyone who can defeat a fleet a trillions and forerunners don’t even need to fight -.- they’ll just manipulate dimensions and make star trek non existent. Or seat in shield worlds and detonate the Halo rings… Even if star trek have all those kinds of overshield… I don’t see how the shields will fare well against a MAC… 2 shots maximum is able to destroy a ship… In fact, star trek shielding is barely scratching the surface of technology… covenant- 3 shots… UNSC Infinity… Capable of taking fire for days (Proof?) Infinity rammed a covenant cruiser without denting the shield…

Sorry… even with shields and cloak I just don’t see how a black hole fares well with a man suffocating in space…

Come to think about it, you ignored and overlooked the facts of the forerunner fleet -.- they are able to withstand Petra tons of damage per second for HOURS. (Torpedos are useless) Forerunners have conquered other galaxies too… enlisting them as being protected by the mantle… The forerunner have fleets of trillions (Heavily shielded, 30 Petra ton damage capable of wiping out a fleet) And Precursors can’t time travel? That’s uther -Yoink-.
And how long does it take for star fleet to travel to other galaxies at warp 7-9? Years? Guess what -.- FOrerunners and precursors can do that in minutes. 1 forerunner fortress class is enough to wipe out star trek completely. Your comment is based on your star trek opinions -.- Really? What’s klingons gonna do against sonar and archer missiles? What’s starfleet gonna do with it’s rugged up fleet? And even with other dimensions… forerunners can do the EXACT SAME EXCEPT SAFER AND SMARTER. Add 100 more trillion warships to the forerunner naval force? Add 600 more war sphynx? I’m sorry… even with dimensions it’s like a Abrams tank vs bows and arrows (Impenetrable shielding, high firepower) -.- and star treks horrible, I don’t see how forerunners and precursors are awful… all I see is a star trek fan trying to defend it’s honor by talking bull crap -.-
Trillions vs Hundreds, Over Shielding vs Star trek shielding. Protons and phasers vs Petra tons of damage. Unmanned forerunner ships controllable by AIs vs manned ships. I’m sorry I just don’t see how they’ll win -.-

Star trek verse has time travel.
If we use logic like op suggested his spite thread turns into horrible curbstomp.

> And Precursors can’t time travel? That’s uther -Yoink!-.

How about re-reading my post, because I never said they couldn’t time travel. A little hostile for someone debating Haloverse vs Star Trek. I was looking somewhat forward to it, but your attitude is a little much, for something that is akin to…this.

> And how long does it take for star fleet to travel to other galaxies at warp 7-9? Years? Guess what -.- FOrerunners and precursors can do that in minutes.

Pretty sure Janeway learned enough in the Delta Quadrant to adapt some of that Borg Transwarp Tech, and be able to pull of the same thing.

> and star treks horrible, I don’t see how forerunners and precursors are awful… all I see is a star trek fan trying to defend it’s honor by talking bull crap -.-
> Trillions vs Hundreds, Over Shielding vs Star trek shielding. Protons and phasers vs Petra tons of damage. Unmanned forerunner ships controllable by AIs vs manned ships. I’m sorry I just don’t see how they’ll win -.-

Star Trek is horrible, eh? Multiple species working towards the common good, exploring rather than conquering, actually manning ships instead of having AI’s do all the work, learning about other cultures instead of destroying them. Well if that’s your idea of horrible then there’s not much more to say. Except for this…in most scifi you root for the rebels, you know The Browncoats right? Who really wants to be a part of an organization that forces you to be a part of them, like the UNSC? Or a government that would allow children to be kidnapped and genetically altered for their own purposes?

That’s what I like about Star Trek. Shoot, no disease, no need for the accumulation of wealth and power, no more war, just the advancement of your species. So yeah you can have your Forerunners, who ended up destroying themselves through their own hubris.

Verythunder
Give citation for Precursor time travel capabilities

> Come to think about it, you ignored and overlooked the facts of the forerunner fleet -.- they are able to withstand Petra tons of damage per second for HOURS. (Torpedos are useless) Forerunners have conquered other galaxies too… enlisting them as being protected by the mantle… The forerunner have fleets of trillions (Heavily shielded, 30 Petra ton damage capable of wiping out a fleet) And Precursors can’t time travel? That’s uther -Yoink!-.
> And how long does it take for star fleet to travel to other galaxies at warp 7-9? Years? Guess what -.- FOrerunners and precursors can do that in minutes.

Forerunners fleets didnt have trillion ships. In total forerunners only had trillion sentinels.
Only once forerunners traveled to other galaxy and that took REALLY long.
They also never had conquered other galaxies.
if you make these kinda claims then show some citations/sources and calculations to back up your claims

I’m not really sure what to answer do to a few things that come to mind.

1. Which universe has battle Space capabilities? (A borg cube comes to mind due to a sergeant IRL talking about it being able to take out star wars. But having Kurt vs Cole would also be interesting).

2. Which universe has better land power? (I would say Halo cause I never seen a sniper Star Trek, but weapons also play a huge role… maybe species/race counts too).

3. Considering WHO is actually fighting… if it’s a human only fight then space it’s Star Trek, but “on the ground Spartans always win”.

So what it comes to is location, weapons, and who/what is fighting. May need to clarify a bit more.

1: I really cant say but Halos star roads are indestructible,so i guess they takes this.
2:Land power doesnt really matter. This really comes down to space supremecy. Planet busting is common atleist in halo.
3: Its halo verse vs star trek. So its EVERYTHING from both.

then theres race in star trek race called Q that can control space, matter,reality and time + theyre immortal
Have fun fighting that haloverse!

Guys! Settle down! To get things straight… borg cubes can’t take Petra tons of damage! While covenant plasma cannons deal hundreds of Mega tons… that’s more then enough to take out a cube! UNSC Prowlers can lay waste to entire fleets (INvisible landmines) UNSC Prowlers can place cloaked landmines and have extremely powerful
laser weapons. UNSC Strident class frigates… wow… they are shielded, retrofitted, larger then it’s predecessors. They can be deployed by the tens on the ship’s bow. Its way more effective then regular frigates. It’s super maneuverable, super durable, and super effective. And it’s quicker to make. Waaay quicker. In the end …
the UNSC and Covenant takes the space race… land battles? DOn’t get me started! The covenant can provide thousands to millions of grunts in 1 battle! Marines are trained to be lethal, armed to teeth, skilled veterans from the Human-Covenant war. ODSTs vs Klingons… COME ON GUYS! It’s heavy armed UNSC shock troopers (Experienced) vs lightly armed klingons. Land goes to the UNSC/Covenant, the space goes to the UNSC/Covenant.

Damn it!
Is it just me or does everyone overlooked the facts on what makes the UNSC powerful?

1. Titanium Alloy- Resists up to 3000 degrees+ Heat damping fields
  2. Point Defense cannons capable of destroying proton torpedoes before it reaches the ship.
  3. Experienced veterans
  4. Spartan IVs
  5. Covenant allies.

-Forerunners fleets didnt have trillion ships. In total forerunners only had trillion sentinels.
Only once forerunners traveled to other galaxy and that took REALLY long.
They also never had conquered other galaxies.
if you make these kinda claims then show some citations/sources and calculations to back up your claims-

They didn’t, but close enough… 5000 light years from requiem to Earth in a instant… yeah I DON’T have proof. And they never conquered other galaxies but capable, sorry I didn’t type in capable it’s a typo error.

Star trek can time travel? They can… but to them it’s overly complicated.

Thats all nice but who cares?
It takes one ship to go back in time and EXTERMIMATE other races.
And the Q are there too.

What Forerunners, UNSC, covies, precursors have doesnt matter.

Its takes one ship to erase all that.