Halo's T rating a spoiler?

this heavily indicates that the game won’t have flood, or at least chief won’t be fighting flood.

> 2533274953195665;1:
> this heavily indicates that the game won’t have flood, or at least chief won’t be fighting flood.

I don’t think that would stop them from putting flood in the game. You can always design around it.

The stretch you’re making is so so unbelievable in my opinion. T rating doesn’t not confirm anything of the sort.

The flood can be in the game even if it has a T rating…

> 2533274865778947;3:
> The stretch you’re making is so so unbelievable in my opinion. T rating doesn’t not confirm anything of the sort.
>
> The flood can be in the game even if it has a T rating…

Nope. That would imply higher level of gore.

A T rated Flood would not be taken seriously.

yeh it doesn’t mean anything, also ratings change over the years, what use to be high rating is now moderate.

> 2533274865778947;3:
> The stretch you’re making is so so unbelievable in my opinion. T rating doesn’t not confirm anything of the sort.
>
> The flood can be in the game even if it has a T rating…

I said indicates, not confirms. it doesn’t 100% rule them out but a gore-free flood would be super lame.

Not necessarily. Halo Wars 2 was rated T and depicted the flood pretty accurately in the cinematics.

Aww I guess this means Cortana won’t be swearing in this one :<

> 2670661386182421;7:
> Not necessarily. Halo Wars 2 was rated T and depicted the flood pretty accurately in the cinematics.

I think the monster-like pure forms getting chewed up in a cinematic isn’t doesn’t warrant an M rating as much as the mutilation players can personally inflict on flood in-game

Nah they’ll just use green blood.

Halo Wars 2 had a fantastic portrayal of the flood despite its rating, I wouldn’t look too much into this.

anything you can imagine can be added later, to think that 343i didnt make a plan base on a calendar would be whetever rude word you can think of.
again, Pokemon Go didnt add the PVP until almost 2 years later the game was released, and this is to have players in the reel and coming back for more.

> 2533274953195665;1:
> this heavily indicates that the game won’t have flood, or at least chief won’t be fighting flood.

Agreed, I think we can expect not to see flood in the campaign, it’s something they’ll use to try to get us to give them more money later.

…for shame…

You can still do flood with a T rating, though.

Nothing prevent them to make an horror DLC with flood

It still bewilders me how to this day in these forums people still believe that what constitutes an M rating in 2007 would also constitute an M rating in 2021.

> 2670661386182421;7:
> Not necessarily. Halo Wars 2 was rated T and depicted the flood pretty accurately in the cinematics.

Kind of. While the grotesqueness was present, any actual brutal stuff like the Brutes getting transformed by infector pods were conveniently dragged off screen before anything could actually happen. All flood goo that could resemble blood was instead either green or a bright glowing color. We probably wouldn’t get much of the OG transformations with blood/fluids spraying out, marines snapping their own necks (which is visibly seen in Halo 3), and dismemberment of humanoid parts in a T rating.

T does not mean no Flood. In Halo’s point of view, the rating was mostly due to the blood and Cortana in my opinion. Halo Wars 1 and 2 did in fact have Flood and was a T rating. But i’ll just ask this for those questioning Halo Wars. How many RTS games can you count were in fact M rated? I sadly can’t think of any. Anyway back on topic, If I were to guess ANYTHING Flood related that would be cut, it’ll be the Gravemind itself in cutscenes. Just like overseas they toned down a certain character flood in Halo CE where Chief punched it’s face in because the face was scary.

> 2533274791808016;10:
> Nah they’ll just use green blood.

Or strawberry jam :stuck_out_tongue:

on a serious note, this doesn’t mean the flood can’t be in the game.

> 2533274925473364;4:
> > 2533274865778947;3:
> > The stretch you’re making is so so unbelievable in my opinion. T rating doesn’t not confirm anything of the sort.
> >
> > The flood can be in the game even if it has a T rating…
>
> Nope. That would imply higher level of gore.
>
> A T rated Flood would not be taken seriously.

You’ve almost never played darksouls 2. (look up the esrb and come back)