halo's revolution!

stand up help us change halo reach to what it should be if 343 wont listen to us alone the let us stand together and fight to show them what we can do if we work together! message me for thought who what to help out.those who think it should stay the same do not bother me with message me saying such. let us stand and fight let the revolution began!
FOR REACH!!

Um, sure.

> stand up help us change halo reach to what it should be if 343 wont listen to us alone the let us stand together and fight to show them what we can do if we work together! message me for thought who what to help out.those who think it should stay the same do not bother me with message me saying such. let us stand and fight let the revolution began!
> FOR REACH!!

You dont even know where to stand. 343 cant make everyone happy so they will make the majority happy. and even if you have an uprise what are you going to do 343 makes the game how do you expect to do anything+reaches days are numbered I put it like this, shut up and wait for halo 4

Nope, i don’t even know why you messaged me OP as i am for the TU/any changes that make Reach a bearable game to play.

this new up date is allright i agree exep the blead throgh makes every game type uneven me an tones more peoples opinones were not heard so i am doing this so the can see how many people their really are thats all i dont hate (but nor do i like them ethir they have not done much for a good standing opion)343 just the bleadthrough

> > stand up help us change halo reach to what it should be if 343 wont listen to us alone the let us stand together and fight to show them what we can do if we work together! message me for thought who what to help out.those who think it should stay the same do not bother me with message me saying such. let us stand and fight let the revolution began!
> > FOR REACH!!
>
> You dont even know where to stand. 343 cant make everyone happy so they will make the majority happy. and even if you have an uprise what are you going to do 343 makes the game how do you expect to do anything+reaches days are numbered I put it like this, shut up and wait for halo 4

They could have very easily made everyone happy. They just chose not to.

Brothers of the TU Alliance, we must hold the line!
Take aim!..
SPAM! SPAM THESE NOOBS.

We must purify the insurrectionist anti-TU stronghold…

loljk calm down guys its just a game. Just adapt back to the better gameplay. Strafing is pretty easy to pick up.

> > > stand up help us change halo reach to what it should be if 343 wont listen to us alone the let us stand together and fight to show them what we can do if we work together! message me for thought who what to help out.those who think it should stay the same do not bother me with message me saying such. let us stand and fight let the revolution began!
> > > FOR REACH!!
> >
> > You dont even know where to stand. 343 cant make everyone happy so they will make the majority happy. and even if you have an uprise what are you going to do 343 makes the game how do you expect to do anything+reaches days are numbered I put it like this, shut up and wait for halo 4
>
> They could have very easily made everyone happy. They just chose not to.

they cant because as long as one person wants one thing then someone else will want the other. Trust me 343 doesn’t hate us or want the worst for some of us or they wouldn’t be making halo

> Brothers of the TU Alliance, we must hold the line!
> Take aim!..
> SPAM! SPAM THESE NOOBS.
>
> We must purify the insurrectionist anti-TU stronghold…
>
> loljk calm down guys its just a game. Just adapt back to the better gameplay. Strafing is pretty easy to pick up.

dont even start with calling use noobs i have played halo seance the very first game COD!

> > > > stand up help us change halo reach to what it should be if 343 wont listen to us alone the let us stand together and fight to show them what we can do if we work together! message me for thought who what to help out.those who think it should stay the same do not bother me with message me saying such. let us stand and fight let the revolution began!
> > > > FOR REACH!!
> > >
> > > You dont even know where to stand. 343 cant make everyone happy so they will make the majority happy. and even if you have an uprise what are you going to do 343 makes the game how do you expect to do anything+reaches days are numbered I put it like this, shut up and wait for halo 4
> >
> > They could have very easily made everyone happy. They just chose not to.
>
> they cant because as long as one person wants one thing then someone else will want the other. Trust me 343 doesn’t hate us or want the worst for some of us or they wouldn’t be making halo

My poit exactly which is what i want to show them! help me people lets show them what we want!

Increase bloom 500%, make the pro-pipe the noob-tube, make armor lock last forever and when you come out your eyes shoot lasers.

^
THIS

> > Brothers of the TU Alliance, we must hold the line!
> > Take aim!..
> > SPAM! SPAM THESE NOOBS.
> >
> > We must purify the insurrectionist anti-TU stronghold…
> >
> > loljk calm down guys its just a game. Just adapt back to the better gameplay. Strafing is pretty easy to pick up.
>
> dont even start with calling use noobs i have played halo seance the very first game COD!

Now we know the identity of this one(troll)

> > > Brothers of the TU Alliance, we must hold the line!
> > > Take aim!..
> > > SPAM! SPAM THESE NOOBS.
> > >
> > > We must purify the insurrectionist anti-TU stronghold…
> > >
> > > loljk calm down guys its just a game. Just adapt back to the better gameplay. Strafing is pretty easy to pick up.
> >
> > dont even start with calling use noobs i have played halo seance the very first game COD!
>
> Now we know the identity of this one(troll)

look who’s talking

any way i don’t care i just want to help make it even how could this game play even be considered even

> > > > Brothers of the TU Alliance, we must hold the line!
> > > > Take aim!..
> > > > SPAM! SPAM THESE NOOBS.
> > > >
> > > > We must purify the insurrectionist anti-TU stronghold…
> > > >
> > > > loljk calm down guys its just a game. Just adapt back to the better gameplay. Strafing is pretty easy to pick up.
> > >
> > > dont even start with calling use noobs i have played halo seance the very first game COD!
> >
> > Now we know the identity of this one(troll)
>
> look who’s talking

…you just said halos first game was COD …try harder

> dont even start with calling use noobs i have played halo seance the very first game COD!

“use” - did you mean “us”?

“seance” -did you mean “since”?

“first game COD”?

…dude how old are you?

> > dont even start with calling use noobs i have played halo seance the very first game COD!
>
> “use” - did you mean “us”?
>
> “seance” -did you mean “since”?
>
> “first game COD”?
>
> …dude how old are you?

yes i know sounds childish but what i mean is i don’t need as person who has no idea what he is talking about as for the grammatical errors i now i suck at those.

> > > dont even start with calling use noobs i have played halo seance the very first game COD!
> >
> > “use” - did you mean “us”?
> >
> > “seance” -did you mean “since”?
> >
> > “first game COD”?
> >
> > …dude how old are you?
>
> yes i know sounds childish but what i mean is i don’t need as person who has no idea what he is talking about as for the grammatical errors i now i suck at those.

Shall I offer you an Edumacshun good sir?

TRRROOLLLLLLLL

there’s a troll in the forums

I thought you ought to know

> > Brothers of the TU Alliance, we must hold the line!
> > Take aim!..
> > SPAM! SPAM THESE NOOBS.
> >
> > We must purify the insurrectionist anti-TU stronghold…
> >
> > loljk calm down guys its just a game. Just adapt back to the better gameplay. Strafing is pretty easy to pick up.
>

Since halo 2 wow. Also you measure halo time in cod games? nope.
also you were born when cod first came out. “seance”