Halo's new trilogy will be the worst.

Ok halo 4 is the start of the end of halo. Halo is dead in everyway. the art style is cool but doesn’t fit halo. Load outs don’t fit halo. Kill cams don’t fit halo. Perks don’t fit halo. Kill streaks don’t fit halo. 600 points to win in slayer instead of 50 kills doesn’t effect gameplay but still doesn’t fit halo. Sorry there’s nothing wrong with halo 4 it’s a great game an amazing game really, but the one thing that’s wrong with it is that it’s called halo. It shouldn’t be called halo because there’s not one thing that hasn’t been -Yoinked!- with in everyway possible to steel cod fans. Say what you want to defend 343i but you no as well as I do that you can’t take football rules and put them in basket ball.

If Halo 4 was a Halo 3.5

I would be playing Battlefield 3 right now and wouldn’t buy another Halo game from 343…ever

That’s all I gotta say. I wouldn’t buy a carbon copy of a game.

This isn’t 2007, this is 2012. Black Ops 2 is actually different this time judging from the reviews. Why the hell can’t Halo change?

Your definition of Halo isn’t the same as mine, therefore your argument is invalid.

The campaign story i thought was awesome, but in every other way besides that 343 is destroying Halo.

> Ok halo 4 is the start of the end of halo. Halo is dead in everyway. the art style is cool but doesn’t fit halo.

How?

> Load outs don’t fit halo. Kill cams don’t fit halo. Perks don’t fit halo. Kill streaks don’t fit halo.

Seem to work fairly well from what I’ve played. We’ll see if it stays that way, but I’m optimistic.

> 600 points to win in slayer instead of 50 kills doesn’t effect gameplay but still doesn’t fit halo.

So it tracks the score in a different way, pretty weak complaint.

> Sorry there’s nothing wrong with halo 4 it’s a great game an amazing game really, but the one thing that’s wrong with it is that it’s called halo. It shouldn’t be called halo because there’s not one thing that hasn’t been -Yoinked!- with in everyway possible to steel cod fans. <mark>Say what you want to defend 343i but you no as well as I do that you can’t take football rules and put them in basket ball.</mark>

Well, yes, because those are completely different sports. Halo and Call of Duty may do things different, but Call of Duty took the features Halo really pioneered and went with it. Halo can do the same and I think much better.

OP is wrong and just for that I’m going to buy every limited edition of the Halo 4,5,6 trilogy that i can.

> > Ok halo 4 is the start of the end of halo. Halo is dead in everyway. the art style is cool but doesn’t fit halo.
>
> How?
>
>
>
> > Load outs don’t fit halo. Kill cams don’t fit halo. Perks don’t fit halo. Kill streaks don’t fit halo.
>
> Seem to work fairly well from what I’ve played. We’ll see if it stays that way, but I’m optimistic.
>
>
>
> > 600 points to win in slayer instead of 50 kills doesn’t effect gameplay but still doesn’t fit halo.
>
> So it tracks the score in a different way, pretty weak complaint.
>
>
>
> > Sorry there’s nothing wrong with halo 4 it’s a great game an amazing game really, but the one thing that’s wrong with it is that it’s called halo. It shouldn’t be called halo because there’s not one thing that hasn’t been -Yoinked!- with in everyway possible to steel cod fans. <mark>Say what you want to defend 343i but you no as well as I do that you can’t take football rules and put them in basket ball.</mark>
>
> Well, yes, because those are completely different sports. Halo and Call of Duty may do things different, but Call of Duty took the features Halo really pioneered and went with it. Halo can do the same and I think much better.

I love your intelligence (no -Yoink!-) That’s a compliment by the way.

> Ok halo 4 is the start of the end of halo. <mark>Halo is dead in everyway</mark>. the art style is cool but doesn’t fit halo. Load outs don’t fit halo. Kill cams don’t fit halo. Perks don’t fit halo. Kill streaks don’t fit halo. 600 points to win in slayer instead of 50 kills doesn’t effect gameplay but still doesn’t fit halo. Sorry there’s nothing wrong with halo 4 it’s a great game an amazing game really, but the one thing that’s wrong with it is that it’s called halo. It shouldn’t be called halo because there’s not one thing that hasn’t been -Yoinked!- with in everyway possible to steel cod fans. Say what you want to defend 343i but you no as well as I do that you can’t take football rules and put them in basket ball.

Best openining Day ever would like to have a word with you .Face it the Halo franchise will stay strong no matter what changes are made to it .If nothing else for it Campaign and Story .

> Ok halo 4 is the start of the end of halo. Halo is dead in everyway. the art style is cool but doesn’t fit halo. Load outs don’t fit halo. Kill cams don’t fit halo. Perks don’t fit halo. Kill streaks don’t fit halo. <mark>600 points to win in slayer instead of 50 kills doesn’t effect gameplay but still doesn’t fit halo.</mark> Sorry there’s nothing wrong with halo 4 it’s a great game an amazing game really, but the one thing that’s wrong with it is that it’s called halo. It shouldn’t be called halo because there’s not one thing that hasn’t been -Yoinked!- with in everyway possible to steel cod fans. Say what you want to defend 343i but you no as well as I do that you can’t take football rules and put them in basket ball.

Stopped reading there. So the total number of kills to win has been increased from 50 to 60. Game scoring works exactly the same as past Halos, but apparently an extra “0” added at the end of the number is what has killed Halo. Your logic is astonishing.

Who are you to decide what fits Halo?

> Why the hell can’t Halo change?

Because fanboys like OP are afraid of change. That’s exactly the reason why COD failed.

> Ok halo 4 is the start of the end of halo. Halo is dead in everyway. the art style is cool but doesn’t fit halo. Load outs don’t fit halo. Kill cams don’t fit halo. Perks don’t fit halo. Kill streaks don’t fit halo. 600 points to win in slayer instead of 50 kills doesn’t effect gameplay but still doesn’t fit halo. Sorry there’s nothing wrong with halo 4 it’s a great game an amazing game really, but the one thing that’s wrong with it is that it’s called halo. It shouldn’t be called halo because there’s not one thing that hasn’t been -Yoinked!- with in everyway possible to steel cod fans. Say what you want to defend 343i but you no as well as I do that you can’t take football rules and put them in basket ball.

you say all these things dont fit yet theres no explanation as to why?

> OP is wrong and just for that I’m going to buy every limited edition of the Halo 4,5,6 trilogy that i can.

Sounds like a plan to me…

Good news! A new law has taken place where you can sell your game and stop playing something you hate!

Updated rules man! Is the NBA the same as it was when it started in Nov. 1, 1946, (thank you Google)?

Halo 4 in my eyes is moving in a positive new direction. I look forward to Halos future and the great stories likely to follow.

> Halo 4 in my eyes is moving in a positive new direction. I look forward to Halos future and the great stories likely to follow.

Exactly, as time goes on people want the latest and greatest thing. That is in every aspect of life, and how Humanity is. Even people need upgrades (facelifts?? yes?)

Can anyone please tell me why COD fans never complain about COD copying Halo formula, yet vice versa is so unacceptable?

“Halo’s new trilogy will be the worst because it’s not Halo 2.”

rolls eyes