Halo's future content

halo is fun, but i feel as a player that halo has become a more competitive and competition based and less multiplayer fun. what cool content can we the players create to make H5 the best for all types of players. THIS IS MEANT FOR THE FULL GAME, NOT THE BETA.

You’re saying that the multi-player beta, intended to tune the competitive side of Halo, is too competitive?

things i would like to see

• a 2 sided campaign like H2- new and unique forge maps(much like awash, but maybe add a snow map)- bring back the brute weapons and vehicles- bring back the spectre- new cove. air vehicle in custom games/forge like the vampire from reach- new cove. vehicle( maybe like the mantis, but cove. could call it the ork.)- new types of landscapes and foliage- new cove. weapon- maybe a forerunner vehicle- forerunner sword weapon like a spear- unsc katana sword like the katana seen in H3- forerunner maps- better in map spawn pointsplease add your ideas to make this list better

> 2533274803896054;2:
> You’re saying that the multi-player beta, intended to tune the competitive side of Halo, is too competitive?

ya, maybe i did word it wrong did i, huh. i just want halo to try to stay unique and not turn into cod or another fps shooter. thanks for pointing that out. BTW, i mean the finished H5, not the beta

well, it says arena multiplayer beta, maybe there’s casual multiplayer as well, with a more ‘fun’ oriented set of maps and game modes… like BTB

I believe there will be many fun additions especially in btb

> 2533274865708979;5:
> well, it says arena multiplayer beta, maybe there’s casual multiplayer as well, with a more ‘fun’ oriented set of maps and game modes… like BTB

exactly, just some neat and creative multiplayer game types to put some casual gameplay like maybe a sword game type or slayer that uses random events like random weapons or funny mods like the mini slayer from H4.

http://halofollower.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/57.jpg

Forge World 2.0.

Biomes
More pieces and more piece variety.
2x Larger

> 2533274877724470;8:
> http://halofollower.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/57.jpg
>
> Forge World 2.0.
>
> Biomes
> More pieces and more piece variety.