Halofest Concept Enemy

Ok so you all know about Halofest last year , and how 343i teased us with new concept are of the new enemy’s that we undoubtedly would be fighting on Requiem.

Now I don’t know if anyone else has stated this or said it , but I think I nailed down what that enemy is.

Halofest Conecpt Art
Halo 4 Promethean Knight

Now if you look very closely you’ll notice that the Promethean Knight has for arms ( 2 smaller ones on its chest area ).

It’s legs also match that of the concept art from Halofest.Also if you look you will see that the concept art’s concept art has sort of a big head , and its back also opens.Now I’m gonna go out on a limb and say this was one of the first nailed down concept art’s for Halo 4’s enemy’s.

The concept art was previously thought to be Precursor , but I randomly discovered that these enemy’s looked alike.

So , community , I’m I crazy or do these things look alike ? :P.
Thoughts ?

-Snake

I’m with you mate, the concept has been delivered as Promethean Knights.

Nice comparison find, thanks for posting.

Looking at it now, I think it’s possibly the didact…

> I’m with you mate, the concept has been delivered as Promethean Knights.
>
> Nice comparison find, thanks for posting.

It was mere lucky aha.Thanks for the post :).

> Looking at it now, I think it’s possibly the didact…

I have to disagree with you , Forerunners look quite different plus , Forerunners usually have grey skin with white , purple or different colours of hair.

They also look humanoid in that respect , but good theory though :).

Thanks for the post.

> > Looking at it now, I think it’s possibly the didact…
>
> I have to disagree with you , Forerunners look quite different plus , Forerunners usually have grey skin with white , purple or different colours of hair.
>
> They also look humanoid in that respect , but good theory though :).
>
> Thanks for the post.

It could be his war sphinx…

and I’m not sure all forerunners look like the ones in the terminals… I mean, remember the concept art from reach for the Promethean? it looked nothing like those.

> It could be his war sphinx…
>
> and I’m not sure all forerunners look like the ones in the terminals… I mean, remember the concept art from reach for the Promethean? it looked nothing like those.

I’m trying to remember the Terminals but you maybe right about the War Sphinx.It could be a long dead Promethean and its soul or what ever Forerunners have has been stored inside the Knights along with their skeleton ( the skull that you see in the demo ).

A long dead Forerunner becoming a AI , its a strong possibility.