HaloFanForLife.com's anniversary. Prizes!

Today marks the anniversary of my blog: HaloFanForLife.com

To celebrate I’ll be posting trivia questions all day via the blog, twitter and facebook.

Prizes will include various Halo Mega Bloks figures and sets, McFarlane figures and avatar minifigures, and a special poster.

I know this is a shameless plug. I just hope you good folks will kindly check out the blog and participate in the trivia questions.

I’m looking forward to a fun day and want to share that with you all.

-Sal (HFFL)

> Today marks the anniversary of my blog: HaloFanForLife.com
>
> To celebrate I’ll be posting trivia questions all day via the blog, twitter and facebook.
>
> Prizes will include various Halo Mega Bloks figures and sets, McFarlane figures and avatar minifigures, and a special poster.
>
> I know this is a shameless plug. I just hope you good folks will kindly check out the blog and participate in the trivia questions.
>
> I’m looking forward to a fun day and want to share that with you all.
>
> -Sal (HFFL)

Pretty cool page. I just pre-ordered the art book and limited edition strategy guide. :slight_smile:

Dope page!

Go go go guys!

Check out http://halofanforlife.com/ !!!

I would… but!
None of your prizes strike my fancy, sorry.

Thanks for the kind words folks.

weird stealth, sorry about that. I’m just a two person operation at the moment and can’t yet afford really big cool prizes.

Congrats on the Anniversary!

> Thanks for the kind words folks.
>
> weird stealth, sorry about that. I’m just a two person operation at the moment and can’t yet afford really big cool prizes.

Well it’s not that, most of your prizes are just fine, but the one prize did strike my fancy a little was the

> McFarlane Halo Reach Steel figure/armor set ($25 value)[/qoute]
> But, it’s not the McFarlane Figure I would want. The one I would want would be the ELITE ZEALOT
> HALO 4 SERIES 1
which is valued up to $15.

Keep up the good work Sal.