Halo5 Vehicles

What new driveable vehicle would you most want to see in Halo5 either in campaign, multiplayer or both?

I’d have to go for the Scarab if I could only have one but personally I’d love to see all these vehicles in Halo 5 as well as some Forerunner ones if 343 can manage it.

Pelican, Broadsword, Longsword, SOMETHING besides the Hornet or Banshee that we can use in forge to make awesome Dogfights

> 2533275007059966;3:
> Pelican, Broadsword, Longsword, SOMETHING besides the Hornet or Banshee that we can use in forge to make awesome Dogfights

Great idea, I always wished there could’ve been a multiplayer mode for that part in Reach where you pilot the Saber.

LOCUST!!!

> 2533275007059966;3:
> Pelican, Broadsword, Longsword, SOMETHING besides the Hornet or Banshee that we can use in forge to make awesome Dogfights

Yes!

I definitely want the Hawk, it would be a great flying UNSC vehicle.

> 2533274800110367;5:
> LOCUST!!!

Locust would be awesome, I saw a post about how it would be a great counterpart to the Mantis.

The Grizzly tank would be really awesome too specially if you could fire one turret with one trigger and one with the other or both at the same time. You could fire both to tank down an enemy tank and one at a time when dealing with Ghosts and Banshees.

Will always go with the Vulture, was my favorite vehicle from Halo Wars. Though highly unlikely it would appear in multiplayer, would love a mission where you pilot one and destroy enemy fortifications with its autocannons and missile barrages. It never gets enough love.

I know its to much to ask for, but i think all the vehicles in Halo were great xD Vulture’s,Locust’s, Pelican’s, Cobra’s, etc, all to be in a halo game that isn’t an RTS but rather a first person shooter and also in forge for custom maps O.O that would be amazing.

> 2707521204561823;10:
> Will always go with the Vulture, was my favorite vehicle from Halo Wars. Though highly unlikely it would appear in multiplayer, would love a mission where you pilot one and destroy enemy fortifications with its autocannons and missile barrages. It never gets enough love.

I used to make as many of them as I could then rain down hell on my enemies. Its shame that nothing from Halo Wars has been seen in any of the FPS games as there were plenty of really interesting vehicles.

I think the Scarab is the most popular option because most people don’t even know what the other vehicles are because not as many Halo fans, myself included, have played Halo Wars or Spartan Assault. As far as I’m concerned those games may as well not exist.

> 2533274815147687;13:
> I think the Scarab is the most popular option because most people don’t even know what the other vehicles are because not as many Halo fans, myself included, have played Halo Wars or Spartan Assault. As far as I’m concerned those games may as well not exist.

Fair enough, I can understand why those games wouldn’t appeal to everyone although personally I loved Halo Wars. The Grizzly Tank was like a Scorpion on steroids it was pretty badass. The other vehicles section can apply to anything though such as vehicles that don’t even exist yet. I wouldn’t mind seeing a Forerunner vehicle in Halo5 or maybe even a new Brute vehicle though that would be unlikely.

DO NOT put new vehicles in online/ranking multiplayer; Only custom games. I think the mantis showed us that it is not necessary.

> 2533274792737987;15:
> DO NOT put new vehicles in online/ranking multiplayer; Only custom games. I think the mantis showed us that it is not necessary.

I guess, I wouldn’t mind new vehicles in matchmaking if they were balanced. I feel like we need a UNSC counter to the Banshee.

> 2533274796072659;16:
> > 2533274792737987;15:
> > DO NOT put new vehicles in online/ranking multiplayer; Only custom games. I think the mantis showed us that it is not necessary.
>
>
> I guess, I wouldn’t mind new vehicles in matchmaking if they were balanced. I feel like we need a UNSC counter to the Banshee.

Depending on the size of the new Big Team Battle mode, I wouldn’t mind bigger aerial vehicles. The UNSC counter is the Hornet, but its not as effective.

> 2533274792737987;17:
> > 2533274796072659;16:
> > > 2533274792737987;15:
> > > DO NOT put new vehicles in online/ranking multiplayer; Only custom games. I think the mantis showed us that it is not necessary.
> >
> >
> >
> > I guess, I wouldn’t mind new vehicles in matchmaking if they were balanced. I feel like we need a UNSC counter to the Banshee.
>
>
> Depending on the size of the new Big Team Battle mode, I wouldn’t mind bigger aerial vehicles. The UNSC counter is the Hornet, but its not as effective.

It would be nice to see the Hornet come back in 5, I missed it in 4

A scarab would be EPIC. it could be that each team has like 5 Scarbs, and you have to destroy all the scarabs to win.

Scarab would be cool, but I’d love to see a doozy (a UNSC boat originally designed for Halo 2? but got scrapped)