Halo4's equivalent to Hayabusa?

I heard a while back, can’t remember where from, that there will be an equivalent to the Hyabusa helmet/armour in Halo 4.
Does anyone know of this? And if its true which helmet/armour resembles Hyabusa the most?
Personally I think RAIDER.

> I heard a while back, can’t remember where from, that there will be an equivalent to the Hyabusa helmet/armour in Halo 4.
> Does anyone know of this? And if its true which helmet/armour resembles Hyabusa the most?
> Personally I think RAIDER.

FOTUS. thats the one.

I think, Raider too.

I personally despise the armor. I personally think it looks like it tries too hard at looking like a monster from a Japanese manga or something. Also, much too common in War Games.

But isn’t FOTUS the armour you get by buying the ltd ed H4 console?
That’s harsh.

Yeah, I thought it looked very samurai ish. Haven’t seen that many players using it though in War Games or Ops.

Raider or FOTUS. Probably Raider since you don’t have to buy it.

I miss having the Katana from halo 3. :frowning:

Yeah I definitely thought RAIDER… Until I found a pic of it! I’ve never seen it in game. But its HYABUSA alright! I have a pic of the armour but don’t know how or if I can download it to Waypoint. It is without a doubt HYABUSA but all new, same triple plated shoulder pieces,but no forearm armour at all. Looks Amazing, I want. I need it as my pic.

I say Wetwork.

Nah, I’ve got a pic of new HYABUSA. It looks mean!
I just wish I could share it somehow.

I’ll just leave this here.

> I’ll just leave this here.

I thought I had seen this around somewhere. The question is though, is it real? Or is it just a really good bit of moddelling by a fan?

I’d like it if it was real, but, well apparently the only reason Bungie got to use Hayabusa armour was because of a deal they made with a different company. (I forgot the name :frowning: )

So unless 343i’s got permission or something like that, I don’t thinks it’s legit.

We can always hope though… :slight_smile:

> I miss having the Katana from halo 3. :frowning:

You can’t jetpack with a Katana.

Raider, but the wetwork helm has elements. Its tough to try an replicate those shoulders. They were so unique.