Halo4LE Still Pays Full Price 4 Season Pass?

I was at Gamestop yesterday to pay off my Halo 4 Limited Edition Copy. They asked me if I would like to purchase the season pass as well(at full price). I was wondering since I already paid for some of the future map packs why I would have to pay full price for the season pass? I also am unsure what I would even get if I purchased it. I did not pay for the pass at the time and decided to wait to hear back from someone to clarify the situation.

You get all future maps the first nine maps with the purchase of the LE, so you do not need the season pass.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply! The worst part is that the woman who asked me is the manager of the store. She should have known the answer to this already. You just saved me from being robbed.

You DO NOT get all future maps with Halo 4 LE. You get the first 9 maps. Any maps after that? You pay for.

The season pass also includes the first 9 maps.

> You DO NOT get all future maps with Halo 4 LE. You get the first 9 maps. Any maps after that? You pay for.
>
> The season pass also includes the first 9 maps.

Ah, clarity. I didn’t even think about that part.

> > You DO NOT get all future maps with Halo 4 LE. You get the first 9 maps. Any maps after that? You pay for.
> >
> > The season pass also includes the first 9 maps.
>
> Ah, clarity. I didn’t even think about that part.

So the season pass includes more than 9 maps???

> > > You DO NOT get all future maps with Halo 4 LE. You get the first 9 maps. Any maps after that? You pay for.
> > >
> > > The season pass also includes the first 9 maps.
> >
> > Ah, clarity. I didn’t even think about that part.
>
> So the season pass includes more than 9 maps???

What? No. The Season Pass and LE both include the first 9 DLC maps in their price.

If any maps are release after those nine you will have to either buy a Season 2 Pass or buy them individually.

> > > You DO NOT get all future maps with Halo 4 LE. You get the first 9 maps. Any maps after that? You pay for.
> > >
> >
>

No, just nine maps.

Season Pass includes everything, like all maps and DLC and those bonus helemts, and maybe stuff that 343 hasn’t revealed yet. LE has first 9 maps.

> > >
> >
>

no, the season pass is the same as the LE map pack deal

> > > > You DO NOT get all future maps with Halo 4 LE. You get the first 9 maps. Any maps after that? You pay for.
> > > >
> > > > The season pass also includes the first 9 maps.
> > >
> > > Ah, clarity. I didn’t even think about that part.
> >
> > So the season pass includes more than 9 maps???
>
> What? No. The Season Pass and LE both include the first 9 DLC maps in their price.
>
> If any maps are release after those nine you will have to either buy a Season 2 Pass or buy them individually.

Oh thx for clearing it up. I was confused a bit coz the other comments implied that the season pass includes more maps than the LE.