Halo4ger.com | Forge, Play, Discuss!

What is Halo4ger.com?
Halo4ger is a site I created fairly recently, with a focus on Forge, Halo: Reach, and Halo 4.
More specifically, Halo4ger is a site to discuss maps, have some test sessions, and gather feedback on community maps in order to improve them, and improve the forger.
At Halo4ger.com, you’ll gather resources, tips and techniques to creating awesome forge maps, and keep up to date on Forge news.

Sign me up, Scotty
Before signing up, I recommend you skim through the FAQ. Then, Sign up here.
Once you’ve signed up, you can post maps in the Content submission forum, and have a look through others maps. We’ll start running test sessions from the Official Site Gamertag once activity picks up.

Spread the word!
You can spread the word about this site in many ways, such as using the twitter hastag, #Halo4ger, which will roll into the feed on the front page, but don’t forget to link to the site!

Is there a place on Halo4ger where people can go to ask for help with Forge? I might join if there is; I like helping people out when they’re having Forge issues.

> Is there a place on Halo4ger where people can go to ask for help with Forge? I might join if there is; I like helping people out when they’re having Forge issues.

The General Discussion forum is there for that, but I think I may add a sub-forum specifically for help, what do you think?

> The General Discussion forum is there for that, but I think I may add a sub-forum specifically for help, what do you think?

Could be a good idea. Depends on how many people need it, though. Reach’s population is falling, not rising, so there aren’t all that many newbies…

> > The General Discussion forum is there for that, but I think I may add a sub-forum specifically for help, what do you think?
>
> Could be a good idea. Depends on how many people need it, though. Reach’s population is falling, not rising, so there aren’t all that many newbies…

I wouldn’t say its falling, more at a standstill, but yeah, we’ll see.

No harm done in adding a new sub-forum though.