HALO4GC MAPS & GAMETYPES

Hey guys! I have a question, does anyone know if and where can i find the Championship’s map variants & gametypes? Thank you!

What do you mean? For Forge?

I mean the maps as they were in the championship. With the weapons in the same places etc… The map variants HALO4GC Haven,Onyx & Skyline :slight_smile:

Have you checked the Halo Waypoint FS?

How can i search for it? In the file browser i was only able to search for screenshots, gametypes, films and map variants not gamertags :confused:

EDIT: I searched for HALO WAYPOINT and it didn’t give me any results on that gamertag :confused:

> How can i search for it? In the file browser i was only able to search for screenshots, gametypes, films and map variants not gamertags :confused:
>
> EDIT: I searched for HALO WAYPOINT and it didn’t give me any results on that gamertag :confused:

I actually have the first 2 weeks of gametypes myself. Rumble SWAT/SWAT Rifles, and one other I can’t remember. If you would like I can send those your way.

If there is ANY slayer type that you have i would be grateful!!! I want slayer though… Thank you very much!

> If there is ANY slayer type that you have i would be grateful!!! I want slayer though… Thank you very much!

Rumble SWAT
Rumble SWAT Rifles

I thought I had one other, but apparently I didn’t. These are from Week 2 I believe.

I picked them! Thank you very much and if anyone else finds any slayer maps let me know please :slight_smile:

EDIT: I now want the map variants :confused: