Halo4 sucks

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter and refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

343i you made -Yoink!-.
it is not halo. not game. this is -Yoink!-
matchmaking sucks.overpowered DMR,f ucking boltshot, underpowered BR,
and absolutely -Yoink!- maps and rules. and spartan armor designs like crysis’s nanosuit…it suck

-Yoink- campaign.
halo’s story was huge and amazing.
but H4 is just cheap love story. at least. i dont wanna play like this -Yoink!-.
H4’s forerunner is -Yoink!- too. are they brute’s god? where is the mysterious “true forerunners”?

i broke H4’s disc. 343i. Dont make fu cking game like this -Yoink!- never.
http://i.imgur.com/fJzrMxr.jpg

I like the angle you captured the image from.

These trolls just keep on walkin, and that’s just what they’ll do! One of these days these trolls are gonna walk all over you!

Very nice sir, I understand disliking Halo 4. It frustrates me too. But this will just get locked and serve no purpose other than spam.

Still amusing.

I still like it :slight_smile: Cya nice job breaking that 60 dollar game by the way.

>

25 feb = Halo 4 is saved.

Jokes on you, smelly idiot. You paid for that disc so MS has your money. Breaking the disc means nothing to them except there’s one less stinky moron in matchmaking.

…What a baby…

> Could sell it and use money for rent/food/gas

> Breaks it in half

How do you feel losing 60 dollars?

Why do I get the feeling that he snapped the disc and in about a week or so, he’s going to re-buy Halo 4?

Start a forum account today so that you could post useless drivel, while trying to bypass the profanity filter.

Oh how mature of you.

> >
>
> 25 feb = Halo 4 is saved.

Are you willing to be money on that?

btw, inb4lock

Report and move on.

Armour lock would balance Halo 4.
(As stated above: Report and move on.)

i lol’d when i saw the pic and then lol’d some more at the replies

blatantly purchased map pass as well!!

> …What a baby…
>
> > Could sell it and use money for rent/food/gas
>
> > Breaks it in half

my guess is he doesn’t pay for rent/food/gas, or he wouldn’t waste $60 like this

You could’ve of got 19.99 in credit at Gamestop. C’mon people learn to manage money and anger better.

> Armour lock would balance Halo 4.
> (As stated above: Report and move on.)

yeah but instead they replaced it with hardlight shield thats isn’t very good

> > Armour lock would balance Halo 4.
> > (As stated above: Report and move on.)
>
> yeah but instead they replaced it with hardlight shield thats isn’t very good

Not sure if both are serious…

I love it when people break their disks in half to send a message.

It’s like they think the disk was lovingly handcrafted by 343i, and not mass produced in a factory.

> H4’s forerunner is -Yoink!- too. are they brute’s god? where is the mysterious “true forerunners”?

I lol’d.