Halo4 is rated M

Does this mean something ?
so how is that many kids are here ruining this pretty awesome game?
(by pretty awesome game I mean Halo in general, obviously not h4)

Call of Duty is rated M and there are a -Yoink- ton more little kids on that than on Halo.

The simple answer is their parents buy the game for them. Ratings don’t really matter to most people.

Its because their parents think their child is “mature” enough to play these games.

Because their parents buy the game for them, thereby disregarding the ESRB system entirely only to complain about how their kids are exposed to violent games because nobody told them about the violence in said games.

Please, I bet the majority of the people on the forums have been playing violent videogames since they were children, it’s a bit hypocritical.

I’m 19 now but I sure wasn’t when I first started the franchise.

I get that, but why is the game made for kids ? doesn’t make sence.

> Because their parents buy the game for them, thereby disregarding the ESRB system entirely only to complain about how their kids are exposed to violent games because nobody told them about the violence in said games.

Actually in various states you’re required to sell to an adult of some one under the age of 17, as well as the requirement of informing the parents what the game contains.

> Please, I bet the majority of the people on the forums have been playing violent videogames since they were children, it’s a bit hypocritical.
>
> I’m 19 now but I sure wasn’t when I first started the franchise.

yeah u got a point, but compared to the kids of our generations
(80’s and end of 90’s), many kids today are little -Yoinks!-

i remember played many difficult games before (from NES era till today even, Halo 2)

and i never raged or trash talked for something

today u kill one of them and they even challenge u to a 1vs1, then u beat them and they cry like if is the end of the world

> Please, I bet the majority of the people on the forums have been playing violent videogames since they were children, it’s a bit hypocritical.
>
> I’m 19 now but I sure wasn’t when I first started the franchise.

I guess I would be considered one of the few who follows the ESRB ratings lol.

Got the Gamecube when I was 13 and bought a 360 with Halo 3 when I turned 18.

I really dont see it mattering. We all played M games when we were young. Little kids are only a problem if you arent normally in a party with friends or Teammates.

Plus a lot of us were underaged when the first halo game came out. Pretty sure most of us played it anyways.

> > Please, I bet the majority of the people on the forums have been playing violent videogames since they were children, it’s a bit hypocritical.
> >
> > I’m 19 now but I sure wasn’t when I first started the franchise.
>
> yeah u got a point, but compared to the kids of our generations
> (80’s and end of 90’s), many kids today are little -Yoinks!-

I remember being 12 and having teenagers and kids act like total -Yoinks!- online.

Nothing’s changed, those people are probably in their 20’s or 30’s by now.

I pretty much immediately mute them if it shounds like they havent hit puberty, the voice plus the “AWWWWWW THE HECK MAN” thing is the clear give away. This is simple math really:

People with mics > No others with mics
No others with mics > Kids with mics

In which case, silence is golden and first world problems are now solved.

Be nice, we are all here to have a good time.
Everybody love everybody! C’mon guys, live the dream!

GTA lol nuff said.

So, you’re like 30 or older, isn’t it right?, if you’re younger that means you too shoved that rating up your -Yoink-.

Honestly I dont mind kids unless I have to hear their annoying squeals.

Halo I think is a very mild M rated game. The violence (at least more so in older Halos) is almost cartoony, and hardly any language.

considering that this games dialogue and supposedly “mature” content is pretty childish…
if i saw a ton of little kids on crysis 2 or 3 where mp characters scream “F**K” all the time id be concerned. but halo and cod mp (which is what all the little kids want the games for) pretty much dont have mature content.

That damn “Yaaaaaaay!!” noise in fiesta and campaign invites little kids.