Halo4 is not CoD, its worse

why? well, sure CoD never changes their formula too much, but guess what, the changes they do arnt drastic enough to make the game different. Halo 4 on the other hand, has such a drastic change (Bad changes, i add) that it doesnt even look like Halo anymore aside from the graphics and appearences.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 would like a word with you.

Sigh i can’t even argue with you people any more it’s 100 percent pointless…

I don’t think you’ve played Halo 4…

> I don’t think you’ve played Halo 4…

I have! Its awesome! It plays just like HALO 4, but with more cowbell!

I’m not gonna bother arguing with a child over COD and Halo, they’re both different game’s. Don’t compare them. And please, community, STOP COMPARING THEM!

Its not its just the community is filled with scumbags that connect anything and everything to Call of Duty regardless of the fact that most features and adaptations in that series is from older games and common in many other shooters. Regardless if the implementation is the same or different the feature is deemed evil and hated by people who have given it little thought at all. In other words the community is filled with half witts who want Halo catered to them rather than embracing a new game. Change is feared.

> why? well, sure CoD never changes their formula too much, but guess what, the changes they do arnt drastic enough to make the game different. Halo 4 on the other hand, has such a drastic change (Bad changes, i add) that it doesnt even look like Halo anymore aside from the graphics and appearences.

Of the snippets of gameplay we’ve seen. What doesn’t look like halo?