Halo4: Forward Unto Dawn - Discussion

Hello, I just wanted to inform everyone that Halo: Forward Unto Dawn will be uploaded around 5:00/7:00 EST.

Source: https://twitter.com/HaloWaypoint/status/254069932415913984

That was about 2 hours ago. So, set your clock, get some breakfast, and get ready for the second most epic thing this year. :smiley:

Edit by moderator

First Episode - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfJVgXBfSH8&feature=plcp

did your math wrong, it’ll be out at 6 EST

> did your math wrong, it’ll be out at 6 EST

I know, I suck when it comes to time-zones. :smiley:

Will it be shown on Waypoint (LIVE)?

HELLS YEAH … But I have to go to school in 15 minutes : (

> Will it be shown on Waypoint (LIVE)?

It’ll most likely be on Halo Waypoint later but I’m pretty sure it’ll be uploaded to Machinima Prime first. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

Docious.

Figure out a word to use that isn’t “epic” I am getting so sick of the internet over using that lazy word.

> Figure out a word to use that isn’t “epic” I am getting so sick of the internet over using that lazy word.

It’s going to be the bees knees!

It’s going to be hawt!

It’s going to be dope!

It’s going to be spectacular!

It’s going to be BEAST!

It’s going to be magnificent!

Wait I know what it’s going to be… EPIC!

I have an idea why don’t you just chill a not let a word frustrate you. If a word expressing peoples joy makes you upset I would say that you need to get your priorities straight.

40 more minutes! :slight_smile:

how about “It’s gonna be REDONKULOUS!!!” ??

15 minutes. This is going to be quite the spectacle.

I just scrolled down the view the ten last posts… It seems I may have indirectly added to the list of alternatives :smiley:

15!!!

Woooo! :smiley:

ITS GONNA BE TBAGTASTIC!!!

gonna watch it before I go to sleep.

Hope it’s good, staying up till 6 AM here to watch it.

10 minutes remaining. I will try to have a review up ASAP once watched. :smiley:

I will try to be as objective as possible even though I have a preference for Halo. I will judge it by its own merits and faults.

> 10 minutes remaining. I will try to have a review up ASAP once watched. :smiley:

Post a link to your review after it’s done. :slight_smile:

Zwei Minuten

One more minute! Although it’s probably not going to be up at exactly 6.