Halo4 Female Spartans

I pretty sure in the books it said that all spartans Male or Female looked alike in the armor with maybe a VERY slight difference. Since we are SII’s again in Halo4 are the too genders going to look different at all? Because if it looks anywhere to the extent that Reach took it wouldn’t that break canon? I think they should have the slight difference that is explained in the books.

Thoughts?

tell me why you think that its going back to Spartan II’s…

> tell me why you think that its going back to Spartan II’s…

Because Master Chief is an SII. The campaign gameplay will be in the boots of an SII. So the multiplayer will to. Besides, SII’s are more fun to play with and feel more like Halo. Why wouldn’t we be SII’s?

> tell me why you think that its going back to Spartan II’s…

Because we’re going to be following Master Chief? And if we see more Spartan III’s, they won’t be in a major role?

OT: I think something like Halo 3, where it’s just a voice change, works fairly well. Maybe a SLIGHT difference in armor, (slightly thinner for females, maybe?) but nothing major.

> > tell me why you think that its going back to Spartan II’s…
>
> Because Master Chief is an SII. The campaign gameplay will be in the boots of an SII. So the multiplayer will to. Besides, SII’s are more fun to play with and feel more like Halo. Why wouldn’t we be SII’s?

arent you talking about the armor?

I like the difference in males and females. It’s amazing how much some minor trimming can make the genders look good. I think this is something so minor, it shouldn’t matter if it breaks cannon. Girls should look like girls, and guys should look like guys.

P.S. It really bothers me how a decent amount of guys play as girls. It’s weird.

> > > tell me why you think that its going back to Spartan II’s…
> >
> > Because Master Chief is an SII. The campaign gameplay will be in the boots of an SII. So the multiplayer will to. Besides, SII’s are more fun to play with and feel more like Halo. Why wouldn’t we be SII’s?
>
> arent you talking about the armor?

You just asked why I think we will play as SII’s. I answered. What part of your question had to do with armor? I was talking about general reasons why we will have SII’s back.

Master Chief is a Sll

> I like the difference in males and females. It’s amazing how much some minor trimming can make the genders look good. I think this is something so minor, it shouldn’t matter if it breaks cannon. Girls should look like girls, and guys should look like guys.
>
> P.S. It really bothers me how a decent amount of guys play as girls. It’s weird.

I’d prefer if it was the way canon tells it. Just my opinion.

> P.S. It really bothers me how a decent amount of guys play as girls. It’s weird.

They think that shaving a few pixels off their visible player model makes them harder to shoot.

> > > > tell me why you think that its going back to Spartan II’s…
> > >
> > > Because Master Chief is an SII. The campaign gameplay will be in the boots of an SII. So the multiplayer will to. Besides, SII’s are more fun to play with and feel more like Halo. Why wouldn’t we be SII’s?
> >
> > arent you talking about the armor?
>
> You just asked why I think we will play as SII’s. I answered. What part of your question had to do with armor? I was talking about general reasons why we will have SII’s back.

for some reason i was thinking about the armor :confused: my bad…

The only thing I have to say about female spartans in Halo 4 is this, less hawt butts, I’m tired of people uploading screen shots of spartan chick butts.

Rooster Teeth did a good job with female Spartans, just watch season 9 episode 10.

Guys… don’t be dumb…

MC is getting new armor, you know, and therefore ALL Spartans will use it. The female version of this suit can be as controversial as 343i want it to be WITHOUT braking cannon. Because its new.

Seriously…

Multiplayer isn’t canon, therefore it doesn’t have to conform to canon. Your point about the SIIIs looking showing their gender in their armor is also invalid as they’re using MJOLNIR, same as the SIIs.

> I’d prefer if it was the way canon tells it. Just my opinion.

While I haven’t read much of the books, I’m sure canon doesn’t go into much detail about it. Yeah, I’m sure they wear the same armor, but I’m also sure that the augmentation wouldn’t take away a female’s body shape.

> I pretty sure in the books it said that all spartans Male or Female looked alike in the armor with maybe a VERY slight difference. Since we are SII’s again in Halo4 are the too genders going to look different at all? Because if it looks anywhere to the extent that Reach took it wouldn’t that break canon? I think they should have the slight difference that is explained in the books.
>
> Thoughts?

I would prefer a switch to the way Spartans are described in the books. I don’t mind the female model in Reach, but I always loved the idea that Spartans couldn’t be identified, gender-wise, while in armor. This idea was well presented in the Halo Legends episode “Babysitter”. I loved finding out at the end that the Spartans we’d see was a female.

Incidentally, the reason female Spartans in Reach look the way they do is due to community requests. It has nothing to do with canon or the switch to S-IIIs.

> > I’d prefer if it was the way canon tells it. Just my opinion.
>
> While I haven’t read much of the books, I’m sure canon doesn’t go into much detail about it. Yeah, I’m sure they wear the same armor, but I’m also sure that the augmentation wouldn’t take away a female’s body shape.

In the books, it has always been said that, when in Mjolnir armor, Spartans looked the same. Unless one spoke, you would never be able to tell if one was a male or female. It’s true that the augmentations wouldn’t change the female form, but take a look at a female in modern military gear. You would, without looking at the face, never be able to tell her gender.

> > > I’d prefer if it was the way canon tells it. Just my opinion.
> >
> > While I haven’t read much of the books, I’m sure canon doesn’t go into much detail about it. Yeah, I’m sure they wear the same armor, but I’m also sure that the augmentation wouldn’t take away a female’s body shape.
>
> In the books, it has always been said that, when in Mjolnir armor, Spartans looked the same. Unless one spoke, you would never be able to tell if one was a male or female. It’s true that the augmentations wouldn’t change the female form, but take a look at a female in modern military gear. You would, without looking at the face, never be able to tell her gender.

Isn’t that stated while the Spartans are using Mk IV? Maybe in later models you could see a difference.

> > > > I’d prefer if it was the way canon tells it. Just my opinion.
> > >
> > > While I haven’t read much of the books, I’m sure canon doesn’t go into much detail about it. Yeah, I’m sure they wear the same armor, but I’m also sure that the augmentation wouldn’t take away a female’s body shape.
> >
> > In the books, it has always been said that, when in Mjolnir armor, Spartans looked the same. Unless one spoke, you would never be able to tell if one was a male or female. It’s true that the augmentations wouldn’t change the female form, but take a look at a female in modern military gear. You would, without looking at the face, never be able to tell her gender.
>
> Isn’t that stated while the Spartans are using Mk IV? Maybe in later models you could see a difference.

It was all variants. Again, I refer to modern military gear. From a distance, you would never be able to tell what gender a soldier is when he/she is wearing their full gear. This is how Spartans were described in the book, and how I believe it should be portrayed in future titles.]