Halo4: customs - no fiesta option?

In halo 4 customs, i took a brief look and wanted to create a game mode where you would spawn with random weapons each life. Abit like man cannon wars/or fiesta mode if you have ever played it. But it seems there is no option for this!

You can do it on the basic editing in forge but it does not seem it can be done for a custom game mode…

Anyone help?

I am quite certain that you are wrong, i haven’t personally made one myself, but i have downloaded several gametypes that utilize the random weapon spawn

> I am quite certain that you are wrong, i haven’t personally made one myself, but i have downloaded several gametypes that utilize the random weapon spawn

Can you remember what mode it was?
I tried on Slayer pro, so maybe thats why?

Disappointingly, it can’t be done on a per loadout basis but random weapons can be selected for all loadouts.

> Game Options
> Traits
> Base Player Traits
> Weapons and Damage
> Primary Weapon < Random >
> Secondary Weapon < Random >

> Disappointingly, it can’t be done on a per loadout basis but random weapons can be selected for all loadouts.
>
> > Game Options
> > Traits
> > Base Player Traits
> > Weapons and Damage
> > Primary Weapon < Random >
> > Secondary Weapon < Random >

Will try it soon, thanks!

> > Disappointingly, it can’t be done on a per loadout basis but random weapons can be selected for all loadouts.
> >
> > > Game Options
> > > Traits
> > > Base Player Traits
> > > Weapons and Damage
> > > Primary Weapon < Random >
> > > Secondary Weapon < Random >
>
> Will try it soon, thanks!

You’re welcome.

It’s too bad they didn’t put more thought into these settings. I would have loved the ability to set random weapons per loadout, as well as have random grenades, armour abilities, tactical packages and support upgrades.

Infinity Fiesta in Customs or Action Sack? Good times!

> > > Disappointingly, it can’t be done on a per loadout basis but random weapons can be selected for all loadouts.
> > >
> > > > Game Options
> > > > Traits
> > > > Base Player Traits
> > > > Weapons and Damage
> > > > Primary Weapon < Random >
> > > > Secondary Weapon < Random >
> >
> > Will try it soon, thanks!
>
> You’re welcome.
>
> It’s too bad they didn’t put more thought into these settings. I would have loved the ability to set random weapons per loadout, as well as have random grenades, armour abilities, tactical packages and support upgrades.
>
> Infinity Fiesta in Customs or Action Sack? Good times!

Ahh action sack, the destroyer of my Reach KDR!

> Ahh action sack, the destroyer of my Reach KDR!

If you care about your K/D ratio then you really shouldn’t be playing Action Sack, lol.

> > Ahh action sack, the destroyer of my Reach KDR!
>
> If you care about your K/D ratio then you really shouldn’t be playing Action Sack, lol.

I dont but i had a like 1.3 or something then iplayed action sack and it went to a 0.95 aha

> > > > Disappointingly, it can’t be done on a per loadout basis but random weapons can be selected for all loadouts.
> > > >
> > > > > Game Options
> > > > > Traits
> > > > > Base Player Traits
> > > > > Weapons and Damage
> > > > > Primary Weapon < Random >
> > > > > Secondary Weapon < Random >
> > >
> > > Will try it soon, thanks!
> >
> > You’re welcome.
> >
> > It’s too bad they didn’t put more thought into these settings. I would have loved the ability to set random weapons per loadout, as well as have random grenades, armour abilities, tactical packages and support upgrades.
> >
> > Infinity Fiesta in Customs or Action Sack? Good times!
>
> Ahh action sack, the destroyer of my Reach KDR!

Some of us have more of a death/kill ratio…

You bring up a good point about Action Sack. If they ever offer something along those lines, I think they should remove stat tracking from it entirely, which will let everyone play uninhibited.

Those that care about stats can let loose and those that don’t can continue to do their thing.

Good man, all in the name of fun. I’d rather die loads than sit back and miss out on the craziness.

Man, I miss action sack. Why the heck isn’t it in H4 yet?

yeah we need AS!

I like the idea of removing stat track for it.

> Good man, all in the name of fun. I’d rather die loads than sit back and miss out on the craziness.
>
> Man, I miss action sack. Why the heck isn’t it in H4 yet?

Without exaggeration, it’s one of the most profound mysteries of the universe.

This is the only official comment I’ve seen regarding Halo 4 Action Sack:

[Will Action Sack playlist make a return? I would like to see it back in halo

Its spirit will at some point!](https://twitter.com/bsangel/status/301178900095057920) @bsangel[/li]

> > Good man, all in the name of fun. I’d rather die loads than sit back and miss out on the craziness.
> >
> > Man, I miss action sack. Why the heck isn’t it in H4 yet?
>
> Without exaggeration, it’s one of the most profound mysteries of the universe.
>
> This is the only official comment I’ve seen regarding Halo 4 Action Sack:
>
> Will Action Sack playlist make a return? I would like to see it back in halo
>
> Its spirit will at some point!
@bsangel[/li]

Well, that’s annoyingly vague. Damn her and her reluctance to be straightforward.

Cheers anyway!

We need it BSAngel!

And thanks, i was able to make a fiesta style slayer and man cannon wars - halo 4!