Halo4 box art should be different, the community should choose it

Wouldn’t be nice for 343i to make a series of concepts for Halo 4’s box arts and let the community choose which one should be better.

In my personal opinion I didn’t quite like Halo Reach box art, neither I’m liking the currently one, doesn’t look like the “Halo style”.

[Halo 4 currently BA

So, 343i members, I ask you, would you like this idea to be implemented?](http://www.hookedgamers.com/content/blogs/7276/l_hemP6_large.jpg)

It’s fine as it is to me. There’s still a year before the game even comes out, so it’s subject to change. Don’t worry about it.

It is a horrible cover. They should change it to something without John on it, for once.

I agree. That current one is too expected. It looks as if he’s going super saiyan on us or something. A community-chosen box art would definitely nice.
I hope it doesn’t end up like CEA ba, where everyone though 343i would change it in the end, but they didn’t even though it looked like crap.

> I agree. That current one is too expected. It looks as if he’s going super saiyan on us or something. A community-chosen box art would definitely nice.
> I hope it doesn’t end up like CEA ba, where everyone though 343i would change it in the end, but they didn’t even though it looked like crap.

CEA? Honestly? CEA’s boxart is -Yoink!-.
Halo 4’s boxart is currently just the promotional wallpaper with a logo slapped on. Definitely temp work.

i dont really mind what it looks like, it not like you have to look at it while im playing

> i dont really mind what it looks like, it not like you have to look at it while im playing

I agree, but the thing is, you want to make the product look nice, especially the Front Portion. It needs to be Eye Catching so It looks presentable to other people who come in to their local game store to buy this game. Then again, It may not be the case at this point when the case is good looking, but the gameplay is not that great. It’s better to create a good looking case and a very phenomenal gameplay experience :slight_smile:

Has it even been confirmed that that’s the final cover?

> Has it even been confirmed that that’s the final cover?

This, I haven’t seen any confirmation of the final box art being this one, heck this is the first time I have saw this box art.

It’s all subject to change, as for any box art, it may be a placeholder.

Good idea. I would love it if they put the final front cover in our hands.

The current one is a placeholder, but I think your idea is pretty cool either way.

As long as it doesn’t look anything like these it’ll be good. IMOP it should be something similar to the Original Halo CE case.

This is just concept box art. Its probably going to change. But thats a good idea. Is there any formal way to ask 343i something?

> The current one is a placeholder, but I think your idea is pretty cool either way.
>
> As long as it doesn’t look anything like these it’ll be good. IMOP it should be something similar to the Original Halo CE case.

Hope it is, because the currently one looks exactly like them…

I’d prefer if they made a good one for us. However a nice poster like for H3 would be nice as well.

The current cover design looks fine to me. Besides, if you don’t like it by the time the game comes out, you can always look for a custom one online. NeoGAF in particular has a really good custom game cover collection.

I would like for it to have a huge Forerunner structure with trees and what not and a lone wanderer (Chief) walking towards it with HALO 4 right above it.

I actually really like this idea. To me, the only box art that I liked was Halo 2’s, the rest were “ehh.” You honestly can’t go wrong with letting the community vote on the game’s box art.

> I actually really like this idea. To me, the only box art that I liked was Halo 2’s, the rest were “ehh.” You honestly can’t go wrong with letting the community vote on the game’s box art.

Well I agree with you, but ODST box art is my favorite. Halo 4 box art should cause mystery but awesome look like. In the current one, MS looks like generic FPS box arts, all of them have a soldier in their cover with a gun.