Halo4=Best Game Ever Made

All I wanted to say is that Halo 4 will be the best game ever made and if you can’t agree then to bad

… Halo 6 was better

I see what you mean. The game is jam packed, as long as it has good gameplay and it’s not very broken then yea it’ll be great

To too two… man this enlish is complicated. O.o

And yeah Halo 6 is waay better

I play then give me judgement. But it looks fantastic!

all aboard the fanboy train!

Super Mario Brother 3

/thread

Halo 3 was good too.

> Super Mario Brother 3
>
> /thread

Also, Zelda A Link to the Past and Orcarina of Time

inb4 1-50

But yes, I think this will be a great game. Hopefully the best Halo yet, which belongs to Halo 2 IMO.

Zelda OOT, but yeah i hope so!

> inb4 1-50
>
>
> But yes, I think this will be a great game. Hopefully the best Halo yet, which belongs to Halo 2 IMO.

Totally agree.

You guys are all wrong!
Halo 2 anniversary anniversary anniversary (2034)was way better.

No but seriously, I heard from my friend who played the campaign that it was the best of the series… BY FAR!

And he’s an enormous Halo CE fan.

It has a lot of potential, but whether it can live up to the hype is another thing entirely. I really hope it does, but we’ll have to wait and see.

I will reserve judgement until I have played the game for at least six months. I am really excited about it though.

You boys are crazy.

Cake Mania.

The end.

Woah, woah. Don’t you think it’s a little early to proclaim that Halo is the best game ever? The game hasn’t been released yet, and I doubt anyone of us has had the chance to play it extensively.

We will see. Personally no other game in the world can match Halo 2 in my highly opinionated opinion of awesomeness. I never got xbox-live 'till March 2011, and I still play campaign in Halo 2 to this day!

If single player alone keeps me playing that long, it is a good game.

> Super Mario Brother 3
>
> /thread

That game wasn’t even that much fun…

“I’ve never played every game ever made, nor have I even played the game I am talking about. I must know 100% for sure that it is the best game ever made!!!111!!!”