Halo4 Assault Rifle

The assault rifle introduced with reach is an older model(I think its the MA2B, and Halo 2,3 and 4 have the MA5B), so we will need a new assault rifle look for Halo4, since I doubt they would go back to the H3 design. How do you think it will look?

The assault rifle in Reach is the MA37 and is used by the army, whereas the MA5B in the other halo’s is used by the Navy. This is because Noble Six and the other Spartan III’s are army whereas Master chief and the other Spartan II’s are navy and as such use different weapons because they are in different branches. That’s why the Br doesn’t make an appearance in Reach. Because the DMR is the army equivalent used by the troopers whereas the Navy marines use the Br.

Anyways, because Halo 4 revolves around the Master chief its safe to assume he’ll be using the MA5B or the latest rifle used by navy personnel.

> The assault rifle in Reach is the MA37 and is used by the army, whereas the MA5B in the other halo’s is used by the Navy. This is because Noble Six and the other Spartan III’s are army whereas Master chief and the other Spartan II’s are navy and as such use different weapons because they are in different branches. That’s why the Br doesn’t make an appearance in Reach. Because the DMR is the army equivalent used by the troopers whereas the Navy marines use the Br.
>
> Anyways, because Halo 4 revolves around the Master chief its safe to assume he’ll be using the MA5B or the latest rifle used by navy personnel.

What my friend said. Also, there could be some other versions of the assault rifle, such as the carbine AR (can’t remember the name)

It should have a scope, an under barreled granade launcher, be 4 shot kill, have a clip size of 70, a fire rate of 10 sps, and heat seeking bullets. And only I can use it! :smiley:

Seriously though, I like the H3 rifle, but it needed a buff.

> It should have a scope, an under barreled granade launcher, be 4 shot kill, have a clip size of 70, a fire rate of 10 sps, and heat seeking bullets. And only I can use it! :smiley:
>
> Seriously though, I like the H3 rifle, but it needed a buff.

Its bullets should also be tiny nuclear bombs and the underbarrel grenade launcher shoots cluster bomb nukes.

> > It should have a scope, an under barreled granade launcher, be 4 shot kill, have a clip size of 70, a fire rate of 10 sps, and heat seeking bullets. And only I can use it! :smiley:
> >
> > Seriously though, I like the H3 rifle, but it needed a buff.
>
> Its bullets should also be tiny nuclear bombs and the underbarrel grenade launcher shoots cluster bomb nukes.

It should also have a bayonet with a target locator strapped to it. And the compass screen thingy is replaced by a heartbeat sensor.

> > > It should have a scope, an under barreled granade launcher, be 4 shot kill, have a clip size of 70, a fire rate of 10 sps, and heat seeking bullets. And only I can use it! :smiley:
> > >
> > > Seriously though, I like the H3 rifle, but it needed a buff.
> >
> > Its bullets should also be tiny nuclear bombs and the underbarrel grenade launcher shoots cluster bomb nukes.
>
> It should also have a bayonet with a target locator strapped to it. And the compass screen thingy is replaced by a heartbeat sensor.

The bayonet can be a 25 foot long energy sword that can shoot off and regenerate like a ballistic knife.

> The assault rifle in Reach is the MA37 and is used by the army, whereas the MA5B in the other halo’s is used by the Navy. This is because Noble Six and the other Spartan III’s are army whereas Master chief and the other Spartan II’s are navy and as such use different weapons because they are in different branches. That’s why the Br doesn’t make an appearance in Reach. Because the DMR is the army equivalent used by the troopers whereas the Navy marines use the Br.
>
> Anyways, because Halo 4 revolves around the Master chief its safe to assume he’ll be using the MA5B or the latest rifle used by navy personnel.

If that’s the case then I guess its a little bit of a fail that HaloCEA uses the same model AR as Reach.

> The new Halo4 assault rifle introduced with reach is an older model(I think its the MA2B, and Halo 2,3 and 4 have the MA5B), so we will need a new assault rifle look for Halo4, since I doubt they would go back to the H3 design. How do you think it will look?

Just realized I failed at the first part of my first sentence, Ill fix in a sec.

> > The assault rifle in Reach is the MA37 and is used by the army, whereas the MA5B in the other halo’s is used by the Navy. This is because Noble Six and the other Spartan III’s are army whereas Master chief and the other Spartan II’s are navy and as such use different weapons because they are in different branches. That’s why the Br doesn’t make an appearance in Reach. Because the DMR is the army equivalent used by the troopers whereas the Navy marines use the Br.
> >
> > Anyways, because Halo 4 revolves around the Master chief its safe to assume he’ll be using the MA5B or the latest rifle used by navy personnel.
>
> If that’s the case then I guess its a little bit of a fail that HaloCEA uses the same model AR as Reach.

They used Reach’s model as a placeholder. Theres an updated version now.

Halo CE AR.

Keep it simple.