Halo4 and ME3

Is this the beginning of an era of gaming communities that if they don’t get what they want try to virtually destroy the developer? Cause in the past two months this has come to my conclusion.

> Is this the beginning of an era of gaming communities that if they don’t get what they want try to virtually destroy the developer? Cause in the past two months this has come to my conclusion.

Well, that is what it’s feel like, this generation getting into gaming is starting to look like it’s made up of spoiled brats.

> > Is this the beginning of an era of gaming communities that if they don’t get what they want try to virtually destroy the developer? Cause in the past two months this has come to my conclusion.
>
> Well, that is what it’s feel like, this generation getting into gaming is starting to look like it’s made up of spoiled brats.

That’s because it is. Seriously, it’s sad…

> > > Is this the beginning of an era of gaming communities that if they don’t get what they want try to virtually destroy the developer? Cause in the past two months this has come to my conclusion.
> >
> > Well, that is what it’s feel like, this generation getting into gaming is starting to look like it’s made up of spoiled brats.
>
> That’s because it is. Seriously, it’s sad…

Yeah… It is, I don’t know about any one else, but I had to work for every thing I own.

I don’t get why people complain, I have ME3 and it is an amazing game, I think EA outdid themselves. I bought a used version and had to pay for an online pass as a result, but now that I’ve played it I think it was worth every penny I payed for it.

The campaign is so rich and there are almost limitless ways to play it. Sure at the end there about 3 choices to end it, but I think it makes sense for the series to end that way. The Reapers have been in an endless cycle for 100s of thousands of years, for someone to end the cycle it would’ve taken great change and sacrifice no matter how you slice it.As for Halo 4 I would prefer to wait for more news before passing judgement, but Spartan Ops does sound really fun.

> > > > Is this the beginning of an era of gaming communities that if they don’t get what they want try to virtually destroy the developer? Cause in the past two months this has come to my conclusion.
> > >
> > > Well, that is what it’s feel like, this generation getting into gaming is starting to look like it’s made up of spoiled brats.
> >
> > That’s because it is. Seriously, it’s sad…
>
> Yeah… It is, I don’t know about any one else, but I had to work for every thing I own.

Nothing’s changed, society has always been like this, Video games and the internet is just a new medium.

> > > > > Is this the beginning of an era of gaming communities that if they don’t get what they want try to virtually destroy the developer? Cause in the past two months this has come to my conclusion.
> > > >
> > > > Well, that is what it’s feel like, this generation getting into gaming is starting to look like it’s made up of spoiled brats.
> > >
> > > That’s because it is. Seriously, it’s sad…
> >
> > Yeah… It is, I don’t know about any one else, but I had to work for every thing I own.
>
> Nothing’s changed, society has always been like this, Video games and the internet is just a new medium.

So true. And for the record, I’ve had to work for the stuff I own, too.

It’s an interesting thought. However in the case of ME3, I have a feeling those same people will be disappointed with the dlc ending as much as the original.

> > Is this the beginning of an era of gaming communities that if they don’t get what they want try to virtually destroy the developer? Cause in the past two months this has come to my conclusion.
>
> Well, that is what it’s feel like, this generation getting into gaming is starting to look like it’s made up of spoiled brats.

I feel the same way. The games are going WAY to casual.

> Is this the beginning of an era of gaming communities that if they don’t get what they want try to virtually destroy the developer? Cause in the past two months this has come to my conclusion.

IT seems there is always a group of obnoxious kids that will try to do so.

> > > Is this the beginning of an era of gaming communities that if they don’t get what they want try to virtually destroy the developer? Cause in the past two months this has come to my conclusion.
> >
> > Well, that is what it’s feel like, this generation getting into gaming is starting to look like it’s made up of spoiled brats.
>
> I feel the same way. The games are going WAY to casual.

Depends on what you mean by “casual” If you mean not competitive, then guess what, that’s how it always was, games are meant to be fun.

It is a generational thing. People watch shows where they have the power to vote, and actively change what happens (reality shows)

People feel they can influence Tv shows, and thus games.

But to be fair, out of all Game Developers, Bioware pander most to fans out of all. (Tali and Garrus being romance able, EDI and Joker, Tali being a squaddie in ME3 etc…)

> > > > Is this the beginning of an era of gaming communities that if they don’t get what they want try to virtually destroy the developer? Cause in the past two months this has come to my conclusion.
> > >
> > > Well, that is what it’s feel like, this generation getting into gaming is starting to look like it’s made up of spoiled brats.
> >
> > I feel the same way. The games are going WAY to casual.
>
> Depends on what you mean by “casual” If you mean not competitive, then guess what, that’s how it always was, games are meant to be fun.

Competitive gamers can be spoiled brats too, in fact to me it seems that they are more likely to be spoiled than casual gamers.

> > > > > Is this the beginning of an era of gaming communities that if they don’t get what they want try to virtually destroy the developer? Cause in the past two months this has come to my conclusion.
> > > >
> > > > Well, that is what it’s feel like, this generation getting into gaming is starting to look like it’s made up of spoiled brats.
> > >
> > > I feel the same way. The games are going WAY to casual.
> >
> > Depends on what you mean by “casual” If you mean not competitive, then guess what, that’s how it always was, games are meant to be fun.
>
> Competitive gamers can be spoiled brats too, in fact to me it seems that they are more likely to be spoiled than casual gamers.

LOL, I agreed, yeah I’ve meet some competitive gamers who aren’t spoiled brats, but most of them are spoiled brats.

> It’s an interesting thought. However in the case of ME3, I have a feeling those same people will be disappointed with the dlc ending as much as the original.

People will always find something to complain about.

I didn’t like the ME3 ending, after I was quite disappointed, but in an hour I accepted it and relaxed on the multiplayer

> > It’s an interesting thought. However in the case of ME3, I have a feeling those same people will be disappointed with the dlc ending as much as the original.
>
> People will always find something to complain about.

You’ll never know until its too late how someone will react… honestly, I just hope people can modify themselves by the end of it to realize something worthwhile for down the road…

Gaming forums are largely used to give feedback to the developers. You’re always going to see some negative opinions. Nobody is trying to destroy anybody, what nonsense is this?

Bioware released brilliant game with a bad ending in my opinion. But I’ve got more important things to worry about in life than ME3’s ending. Luckily though, some people gave some feedback, (maybe some were a little bit extreme, but still. That’s how passionate that fanbase is) so the ending is being ‘addressed’ (wouldn’t say changed) which I think is awesome. Plus it’s free. Who can argue with that?

That wouldn’t of happened without feedback.

Though they do need to make amends what with the day 1 DLC. That was a joke.

Or Reach, people complained about it’s gameplay. Without the negative feedback 343i wouldn’t of known what the people wanted and we wouldn’t of been given 85% bloom, Anniversary settings, etc.

Destroy? Please. But of course it’s easy to side with big daddy developer rather than the average guy just giving out his opinion. Sure you may not agree with the guy, sure the guy might be an idiot, but games would be a damn sight worse without the communities giving out feedback.

> Gaming forums are largely used to give feedback to the developers. You’re always going to see some negative opinions. Nobody is trying to destroy anybody, what nonsense is this?
>
> Bioware released brilliant game with a bad ending in my opinion. But I’ve got more important things to worry about in life than ME3’s ending. Luckily though, some people gave some feedback, (maybe some were a little bit extreme, but still. That’s how passionate that fanbase is) so the ending is being ‘addressed’ (wouldn’t say changed) which I think is awesome. Plus it’s free. Who can argue with that?
>
> That wouldn’t of happened without feedback.
>
> <mark>Though they do need to make amends what with the day 1 DLC. That was a joke.</mark>
>
> Or Reach, people complained about it’s gameplay. Without the negative feedback 343i wouldn’t of known what the people wanted and we wouldn’t of been given 85% bloom, Anniversary settings, etc.
>
> Destroy? Please. But of course it’s easy to side with big daddy developer rather than the average guy just giving out his opinion. Sure you may not agree with the guy, sure the guy might be an idiot, but games would be a damn sight worse without the communities giving out feedback.

free multiplayer dlc comes out tomorrow, six new characters, three new weapons and two new maps, that makes up for it imo

<mark>Link</mark>

> free multiplayer dlc comes out tomorrow, six new characters, three new weapons and two new maps, that makes up for it imo
>
> <mark>Link</mark>

playable geth? lovin it already. but it’s no excuse for Day 1 DLC like From Ashes.