Halo3 Mythic and Halo 4 GOTY?

I’m curious if Halo 3 Mythic and Halo 4 are backwards compatible on Xbox One since all the old Halo games became backwards compatible. Does this apply to them as well?

> 2535437136592539;1:
> I’m curious if Halo 3 Mythic and Halo 4 GOTY are backwards compatible on Xbox One since all the old Halo games became backwards compatible. Does this apply to them as well?

*Halo 4 GOTY

Halo 3 mythic is and its the same as how it was, no H3 campaign but H3 multiplayer and ODST campaign and firefight and H4 will work same as normal aswell, once youve downloaded them or how ever you do it, you may have to hard reset your console and restart it for the games to work…

> 2533274812624078;3:
> Halo 3 mythic is and its the same as how it was, no H3 campaign but H3 multiplayer and ODST campaign and firefight and H4 will work same as normal aswell, once youve downloaded them or how ever you do it, you may have to hard reset your console and restart it for the games to work…

I’m aware about Halo 3 Mythic having no campaign but I’m just curious if they also added that backwards compatible as well. It makes sense since they use the same MP servers as the original Halo 3. And thanks for the info on Halo 4 GOTY. Much appreciated.