Halo3 Banned for 1 week and console

Hello Im gonna explain my ban, I have slow internet and stuff. So im playing online Halo3 and as 20-30 games go by i end up seeing a message pop up saying your console has been banned for 1 week and your profile. I’ve read all the rules to the game and cant find none that even matches me. if someone can look into this and help me i appreciate it

Did you say anything out of line, or did this just all of a sudden happen? Please write back asap

First, no need to make additional threads. I’ve locked the second one you made.

Secondly, what game were you playing when you received this ban? What other games do you play? Does anyone else use your console? ODST doesn’t have online matchmaking, so I’m trying to figure out how you got banned and what game. Was it in Reach?

> Hello Im gonna explain my ban, I have slow internet and stuff. So im playing online Halo3 and as 20-30 games go by i end up seeing a message pop up saying your console has been banned for 1 week and your profile. I’ve read all the rules to the game and cant find none that even matches me. if someone can look into this and help me i appreciate it

Should really be posting here about halo 3 multiplayer. <mark>Link</mark>