HALO

hi my last topic got locked so i making a new one and plz use good behavior [words]

The new forge maps look very cool and id like to know why and if other people want they would like to know as well.

If the Monitors locked your thread, it was for a reason.

Why do you make a second thread? To be locked again?
You might receive a warning or a ban for that…

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

lol

> 2533274971171822;2:
> If the Monitors locked your thread, it was for a reason.
>
> Why do you make a second thread? To be locked again?
> You might receive a warning or a ban for that…

it was because the thread turned into one that just attacked the OP. So it wasn’t constructive. This is a different topic entirely. .

As to the OP, yes the map does look cool, Im curious on whether or not it also comes with trees or is large enough to make a decent size golf course. Im not a forger but Im sure some would want to know.

Why do you like it?

> 2533274840624875;4:
> > 2533274971171822;2:
> > If the Monitors locked your thread, it was for a reason.
> >
> > Why do you make a second thread? To be locked again?
> > You might receive a warning or a ban for that…
>
>
> it was because the thread turned into one that just attacked the OP. So it wasn’t constructive. This is a different topic entirely. .
>
> As to the OP, yes the map does look cool, Im curious on whether or not it also comes with trees or is large enough to make a decent size golf course. Im not a forger but Im sure some would want to know.
>
> Why do you like it?

Thanks for explaining.

well i wanted to make a new one and the only way it can be locked is if someone does something thats gets it locked but thanks for letting me know