Halo

Its a great game

K. Why do you think it’s a great game?

I swear If it’s a troll of my latest topic u are a genius.

its a good game because the mission after saving arbiter the name of it is the same as the halo 2 mission that you first play as arbiter

It has a good story and lore. And the multiplayer is fun

> 2535469670691701;4:
> its a good game because the mission after saving arbiter the name of it is the same as the halo 2 mission that you first play as arbiter

The first mission in H2 you play as the arbiter is literally called “The Arbiter”. The mission after “Swords of Sanghelios” is called “Alliance”. Just sayin’

Halo
Always
Loves
Oreos

This is why I like Halo.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

True

a great game and an unforgettable classic!!

I hate how in halo 5 multi player you cant regain shield if you sprint. It makes the game slow to me for some reason. Either have sprint all the time or get rid of it. Halo Reach had sprint as an armor ability but it was limited, just like every other armor ability. Enjoyable because you always had shield regardless, but had to find health packs. Halo 4 was the first time everyone had sprint as permanent feature, not much there but halo 5 completely ruined it for me. I’ve been playing the multi player and I hate the stabilizers because you cant jump and melee, you jump and contemplate breaking your controller because it tries to do the stupid spartan charge or hulk smash -Yoink-. It just feels like a big joke. Its just a poorer version of infinite warfare from call of duty. I dont know which one I hate more. Trying to give the game a chance and everything but the more I play it the more I want to go back to halo 3 or Reach. MAN DO I MISS BUNGIE

Glad you’re enjoying the game, OP.