Halo Zombie Machinima

Hello my name is GodOfWar1384 and I need a crew to help me with an idea I’ve been thinking about doing. I am doing a ZM, it revolves around the journey of two brothers who are trying to make it through this hellish-like nightmare that they have never experienced before. They will meet many people on the way who are either psychos, cannibals, allies, the military,or the undead. This disease is caused by the military who are trying to make a super-weapon for their soldiers. The disease spreads by the experiment being stolen by an enemy spy. The spy delivers the experiment to her boss and he decides to tests it out on her and then dumps her in the middle of the street and that’s where the story takes off…, if you are fond of my idea message me on Xbox 360. I am going to need actors, a person who can record, I will come up with some of the ideas and do the voice, and someone who can handle the music/audio. Thanks for reading and volunteering!!! P.S. And if you have any ideas don’t be afraid to share them with me. This Machinima will take place in Halo Reach, Halo 4, and maybe Halo 3.

Email: jshaw0056@gmail.com
Xbox(Recommended): GodOfWar1384

List of Characters so far:
Agatha
Prof.Grue
Aeon
Theos
General Charge
Xavier
Cral
Natasha
Scytha