halo youtubers

are there any decently sized halo youtubers who don’t want classic halo to return?

Yeah it gets a bit boring doesn’t it. I personally love sprint, clamber, spartan charge etc. Makes the game more immersive and adds an extra element to player movement. Sick of listening to complaints from nobodys during montages.

> 2533274888767623;1:
> are there any decently sized halo youtubers who don’t want classic halo to return?

I would imagine there are, depending on how you define “decently sized”. I’m guessing you meant something like “with a decent amount of subscribers” or something? But why does it matter? Their opinions aren’t more valuable than anyone else’s just because they managed to become popular.

In fact, I would argue the opposite in some cases, because it seems like their popularity can easily be the direct result of making wildly speculative videos in order to manufacture drama and controversy. It’s better to stop paying attention to them and worrying about their opinions. Make your own opinions and think for yourself.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

No, because they understandably prefer classic halo. Even halo follower for gods sake prefers classic halo, and he’s a complete choch

> 2533274888767623;1:
> are there any decently sized halo youtubers who don’t want classic halo to return?

I mean I love current Halo, and not a fan of classics anymore, got bored after playing the same thing over and over again. Now I guess to be a youtuber you just need a channel, dont you? But lol I’m just an editor for Halo montages for other people/groups etc. Dont mind me putting it here :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/aleterixt

> 2533274904158628;3:
> > 2533274888767623;1:
> > In fact, I would argue the opposite in some cases, because it seems like their popularity can easily be the direct result of making wildly speculative videos in order to manufacture drama and controversy. It’s better to stop paying attention to them and worrying about their opinions. Make your own opinions and think for yourself.

If I were in charge of the forums, I’d sticky this to the front page.

> 2533274978553590;6:
> > 2533274904158628;3:
> > > 2533274888767623;1:
> > > In fact, I would argue the opposite in some cases, because it seems like their popularity can easily be the direct result of making wildly speculative videos in order to manufacture drama and controversy. It’s better to stop paying attention to them and worrying about their opinions. Make your own opinions and think for yourself.
>
> If I were in charge of the forums, I’d sticky this to the front page.

that is something that the mods would do because of how one sided this forum is

> 2533274888767623;7:
> > 2533274978553590;6:
> > > 2533274904158628;3:
> > > > 2533274888767623;1:
> > > > In fact, I would argue the opposite in some cases, because it seems like their popularity can easily be the direct result of making wildly speculative videos in order to manufacture drama and controversy. It’s better to stop paying attention to them and worrying about their opinions. Make your own opinions and think for yourself.
> >
> > If I were in charge of the forums, I’d sticky this to the front page.
>
> that is something that the mods would do because of how one sided this forum is

Ha, i wouldn’t be surprised if that was true.