Halo Xbox One Suggestions [MULTIPLAYER]

Halo Xbox One Multiplayer Suggestions:

This post will be updated with more suggestions and all suggestions are welcome!

Gameplay:

We all know there is Flinch in Halo 4 and it isn’t a succes mainly because it takes some skill away and it is way to random. So my suggestion is to bring back de-scoping like it used to be before.

I also sugggest to keep the 4-shot BR and make sure the weapons are this time balanced before you guys release the game. Give us a beta so we can give feedback.

Now here comes something a lot of people have different opinions about and this is sprint. I don’t have a problem with sprint but damm 343 improve your map designs. Give us more arena-styled maps that work with sprint instead of maps that aren’t good at all. Maps like Haven are good. But there is a big lack of arena-styled maps in Halo 4 and you guys should make more Arena-styled maps in Halo 5 that work very well with sprint.

Since we are getting dedicated servers give us the option to play forge maps in dedicated servers but give us a report tool to report players that use unfair maps were a team gets trapped in a spawn.

Please make sure we can also join normal matches instead of dedicated servers only because sometimes people change the settings too much from the original settings so give us normal playlists too please!

Ranking:

Secondly I want to talk about the ranking systems for Halo 5. So first of all the SR-ranking system in Halo 4 is a joke because it is kinda useless and it is way to easy to become the highest rank. That’s why I suggest that they need to increase the amount of exp you need to rank up. If players need to do longer to rank up people will keep playing longer, look at Reach. The ranking system was great there and people wanted to become highest rank so kept playing. So now about CSR-ranking. We all want it back, we all want it in-game so bring it back. It will give us more fair and skilled gameplays instead of slaying noobs.

Loadouts:

I don’t mind having loadouts but I don’t like the fact that we can choose a plasma pistol, boltshot or plasma grenades because they should be weapon spawns. Adding these 3 things in the loadout system ruins the vehicle gameplay and even some normal gameplay. So make sure they are weapon spawns next time. We also would like to have only one grenade instead of two because it turn the game into a nade fest.

Weapons and weapons spawns:

I would love to see the SMG return in Halo 5 and maybe some others to but that are community opinions.

So now about weapon spawns, I highly suggest to use static weapon spawns and no more random weapon spawns because randomness sucks in this kind of way! After the big Weapon Tuning and Matchmaking TU weapon spawns became more static and it was right away way more enjoyable and fun because we wanted to get those power weapons and we were waiting for the sniper to respawn again.

Also a good weapon tuning like we got in Halo 4 is necessary for good gameplay. The weapon balance after the big Weapon TU is pretty good still some balancing is needed but I hope to see that fixed in Halo Xbox One.

Personal Ordnance

If you guys are going to bring the personal ordnance drops back please make sure we won’t get any power weapons from them because it is way to random and takes some skill away again and that ruins fun. Give personal ordnance a resupply function or give us the boltshot, plasma pistol or plasma grenades in personal ordnance drops and leave those things out of the regular loadouts. This will give vehicle gameplay a better gameplay and regular gameplay to.

Custom Games:

Well, because we are getting dedicated servers it would be nice if we would get a search function for forge maps servers so we can search for custom games instead of making them or looking for one on the web.

Also we would love to see the option to change the Flood weapons again! The Flood character can stay but give us the option to change the Flood weapons.

Also we should get way more customization options in custom games like turning sprint on or off (example, way more customization options are needed).

Gamemodes:

I highly suggest 343 to add a lot of gamemodes in Halo 5 like Race etc. because there is a lack of gamemodes in Halo 4!

Also personally I suggest to bring back the option to pick up and drop the flag in CTF.

I would also like to see some modes were we can use the Elites again like Invasion from Reach. That was a lot of fun and we missed it in Halo 4…

Forge:

I really would like to see more colored and different collored objects instead of white(H4) or grey(HR). I would like to have the option to make a wall completely purple for a covenant styled map. Also I hope to see a new system also called Forge world but this is literally a world! Give us the option to build on a snow map, desert map, jungle map, island map, sea map and more!

Vehicles:

It would be nice to see more vehicles in Halo 5 and stronger vehicles so if Plasma Grenades are going to be in Loadouts vehicles will be less weak. Also we would love to see some new vehicles and UNSC flying vehicles back.

Medals:

And about Medals bring a lot more of them in Halo 5, like bring the perfection medal back and some others too and add some new ones.

Theater:

So in Halo 4 343 removed Theater for campaign which is a shame because it was a really nice and fun feature. Also a Theater for Forge would be nice too. Also CO-OP Theater needs to return.

Challenges:

So in Reach we had challenges, in Halo 4 we have challenges too but they aren’t challenging enough to keep the replayability! We need more challenges, we need more variety in challenges and we need harder challenges. Also a challenge system to challenge a friend would be nice too! Maybe if 343 would make some challenges to unlock special armor, that would be cool.

Competitive Play:

In Halo 4 we have Team Throwdown a very good competitive playlist that was missing in Halo 4 from the start but is finally here. It would be a good idea to give us a Competitive playlist right from the start when Halo Xbox One releases.

Armor:

We always had the possibility to customize our armor etc. I would love to see a lot more and different styled armors in Halo Xbox One. Armor’s need more detail and we need different sorts of armor like Forerunner and Covenant armor. Bringing the Elites back into Multiplayer would be fun too. Also new Armor DLC and stances would be cool too. Bringing some classic armors back like Mark V was and is a very good move.

Killcam and Respawning:

In Halo 4 343 introduced 2 new features Killcam and Instant Respawn. So first about the killcam. 343 get rid of the Killcams because they don’t work correct and are a waste of space. Now Respawning is something that is very important for every game and introducin instant respawn to Halo was a bad idea because the spawns were getting ruined and it takes again some skill away and makes the game less tactical.

Multiplayer Beta

Halo 4 didn’t have a MP Beta but Halo Xbox One needs a beta!

MAKE SURE YOU GUYS LEAVE A REPLY WITH YOUR OPINIONS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR 343!

343 PLEASE READ THIS AND CONSIDER THESE THINGS!

THANKS!

Vehicles must be more strong… Halo 4 vehicles plastic appear…

> Vehicles must be more strong… Halo 4 vehicles plastic appear…

^^^This Please!

I agree with everything you said, OP.

Along with that though, how about actually giant Big Team Battle?

You know, with massive maps and Scarabs and Pelicans and everything. Kind of like Invasion 2.0.

> Vehicles must be more strong… Halo 4 vehicles plastic appear…

I added the subject Vehicles in my post. Thanks for reminding me!

I will edit the post if people have more suggestions!

REMINDER ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

> REMINDER ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

Why you bother in making these threads? 343 is going to ignore all your feedback and pretty much do whatever they want, you wont even get a response from them.
Unless you make a thread like this : (OMGDS 343 I L0veZ U u GuyZzz r DA bEzt gAmeZZ DeveL000perzzz in dA Whh0o0l3 W0orrrrlllddd) They will never reply to you.

I have been playing halo for about 10 years, i love halo, but this game is not halo,343 buried the halo fan base like a dog buries a bone, and they did that to cater to the cod fan base.

Where is the loyalti? where is the love for your fan base? where is the love for halo? I dont see it anywhere.

As far as i am concerned 343 took our love, our passion, our trust, loyatil, and our beloved game They crushed it and they threw it into the dumpster.

I want halo 5 to be a good game, but i am not holding my breath, since i already lost my respect and trust in 343.

> > REMINDER ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME!
>
> Why you bother in making these threads? 343 is going to ignore all your feedback and pretty much do whatever they want, you wont even get a response from them.
> Unless you make a thread like this : (OMGDS 343 I L0veZ U u GuyZzz r DA bEzt gAmeZZ DeveL000perzzz in dA Whh0o0l3 W0orrrrlllddd) They will never reply to you.
>
> I have been playing halo for about 10 years, i love halo, but this game is not halo,343 buried the halo fan base like a dog buries a bone, and they did that to cater to the cod fan base.
>
> Where is the loyalti? where is the love for your fan base? where is the love for halo? I dont see it anywhere.
>
> As far as i am concerned 343 took our love, our passion, our trust, loyatil, and our beloved game They crushed it and they threw it into the dumpster.
>
> I want halo 5 to be a good game, but i am not holding my breath, since i already lost my respect and trust in 343.

I dont need a response I want them to read the whole thread!

343 made a lot of mistakes with Halo 4 still I enjoy it but the older ones were better even Reach was a bit better because of the maps. After everything we told 343 and after everything they did to make us happier I may believe Halo 5 is going to be good or atleast better

Just added two new suggestion topics! One is about Theater and the other one is about challenges !

> > REMINDER ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME!
>
> Why you bother in making these threads? 343 is going to ignore all your feedback and pretty much do whatever they want, you wont even get a response from them.
> Unless you make a thread like this : (OMGDS 343 I L0veZ U u GuyZzz r DA bEzt gAmeZZ DeveL000perzzz in dA Whh0o0l3 W0orrrrlllddd) They will never reply to you.

That is not only nonconstructive, but it’s also incorrect.

The Weapon Tuning, Pitfall, and the return of the beloved Mark V and ODST Armors would like to have a word with you.

Also, 343i by policy cannot comment on any threads in the Halo Xbox One Forums. Would you like to know why?

With Halo 5 being so elusive to fans (we don’t even know what game it is yet) any comments from 343i on a thread here would be a leak.

> I have been playing halo for about 10 years, i love halo, but this game is not halo,343 buried the halo fan base like a dog buries a bone, and they did that to cater to the cod fan base.

Making the Legendary Slayer playlist and remaking The Pit doesn’t seem like they’re only catering to the CoD fanbase. And they certainly didn’t bury us like a dog buries a bone.

> Where is the loyalti? where is the love for your fan base? where is the love for halo? I dont see it anywhere.

If 343i didn’t love Halo and didn’t love their fanbase… They wouldn’t be dedicated solely to making Halo games.

> As far as i am concerned 343 took our love, our passion, our trust, loyatil, and our beloved game They crushed it and they threw it into the dumpster.

No, they didn’t do that.

They tried something new for once (which may have partially failed) and they’ve also admitted their mistakes to us and promised us they’ll do better. Their jobs depend on it, they won’t fail us.

> I want halo 5 to be a good game, but i am not holding my breath, since i already lost my respect and trust in 343.

If you don’t think or care that Halo 5 will be a good game, then why are you posting on a forum about it? Obviously you wouldn’t be posting on a Forum about it if you didn’t care about it.

Thankyou for this reallt good post!

Correct me if in wrong, but I don’t think the dedicated servers are player controlled like in BF3.

They will be controlled by 343i and MS, so there is no chance of unfair forge maps.

I’m doing this so I don’t write like a page’s worth of words.
Check
Redesigned Firefight
Some more ideas
Concerning Loadouts and Ordanance

They might shed some light on new or even better ideas( anybody’s opinion).
We all hope that they will read some threads, I just hope they get what’s best for Halo.

> The ranking system was great there and people wanted to become highest rank so kept playing.

No, it wasn’t, and no they didn’t. Reach’s system was horrible because it rewarded people regardless of their individual game performance whether they won or not. If somebody had Inheritor all it meant was that person either boosted credits or played waaaay too much and it had no bearing on their skill level (some of the worst players I ever faced were Inheritors).

> That is not only nonconstructive, but it’s also incorrect.
>
> The Weapon Tuning, Pitfall, and the return of the beloved Mark V and ODST Armors would like to have a word with you.
>
> Also, 343i by policy cannot comment on any threads in the Halo Xbox One Forums. Would you like to know why?
>
> With Halo 5 being so elusive to fans (we don’t even know what game it is yet) any comments from 343i on a thread here would be a leak.

Bullsh*t. They screwed up from the start because their core mentality towards the game was flawed (casual and lazy). The Waypoint-only CSR nonsense was a complete slap-in-the-face to the competitive community and might as well never should’ve been implemented. Their updates have been marginally successful at best to try and clean up their mess but its too late now, Halo as we knew it is gone because of their desire to ruin it ON PURPOSE by making it casual.

And they are already messing up by keeping Halo 5 under raps. They lost that privilege after H4 and should be answering to us with UP TO THE MINUTE info.

> Making the Legendary Slayer playlist and remaking The Pit doesn’t seem like they’re only catering to the CoD fanbase. And they certainly didn’t bury us like a dog buries a bone.

The Legendary Slayer playlist was a quick fix and you know it. The Pit was good but still like trying to paint over an ugly car. And yes they absolutely did bury us with 4.

> If 343i didn’t love Halo and didn’t love their fanbase… They wouldn’t be dedicated solely to making Halo games.

Exactly what planet are you living on??? They hired people who HATED HALO which is why their mentality for the game was flawed to begin with!! If they truly loved Halo as you say, they would’ve made a game that catered to HALO FANS instead of trying to suck in a fanbase they never liked it in the first place.

> No, they didn’t do that.
>
> They tried something new for once (which may have partially failed) and they’ve also admitted their mistakes to us and promised us they’ll do better. Their jobs depend on it, they won’t fail us.

Yes, they did.

343i didn’t exactly try something new, they purposefully ruined Halo 4 by making it as casual as possible in hopes of out-selling Call of Duty like Microsoft wanted, which is never going to happen. However, instead of staying to true to Halo’s core competitive gameplay which has its own market-dominating appeal, they took the easy way out by making a copy-cat of it in hopes that casual gamers would identify with it more than previous Halo games. Obviously COD gamers didn’t fall for this and Halo is now floundering while COD still rains supreme (gasp!)

As for them doing better, I have absolutely no faith in them anymore until they show us firsthand. Keeping the game under raps is just about the stupidest thing they could be doing right now.

> > The ranking system was great there and people wanted to become highest rank so kept playing.
>
> No, it wasn’t, and no they didn’t. Reach’s system was horrible because it rewarded people regardless of their individual game performance whether they won or not. If somebody had Inheritor all it meant was that person either boosted credits or played waaaay too much and it had no bearing on their skill level (some of the worst players I ever faced were Inheritors).
>
>
>
> > That is not only nonconstructive, but it’s also incorrect.
> >
> > The Weapon Tuning, Pitfall, and the return of the beloved Mark V and ODST Armors would like to have a word with you.
> >
> > Also, 343i by policy cannot comment on any threads in the Halo Xbox One Forums. Would you like to know why?
> >
> > With Halo 5 being so elusive to fans (we don’t even know what game it is yet) any comments from 343i on a thread here would be a leak.
>
> Bullsh*t. They screwed up from the start because their core mentality towards the game was flawed (casual and lazy). The Waypoint-only CSR nonsense was a complete slap-in-the-face to the competitive community and might as well never should’ve been implemented. Their updates have been marginally successful at best to try and clean up their mess but its too late now, Halo as we knew it is gone because of their desire to ruin it ON PURPOSE by making it casual.
>
> And they are already messing up by keeping Halo 5 under raps. They lost that privilege after H4 and should be answering to us with UP TO THE MINUTE info.
>
>
>
> > Making the Legendary Slayer playlist and remaking The Pit doesn’t seem like they’re only catering to the CoD fanbase. And they certainly didn’t bury us like a dog buries a bone.
>
> The Legendary Slayer playlist was a quick fix and you know it. The Pit was good but still like trying to paint over an ugly car. And yes they absolutely did bury us with 4.
>
>
>
> > If 343i didn’t love Halo and didn’t love their fanbase… They wouldn’t be dedicated solely to making Halo games.
>
> Exactly what planet are you living on??? They hired people who HATED HALO which is why their mentality for the game was flawed to begin with!! If they truly loved Halo as you say, they would’ve made a game that catered to HALO FANS instead of trying to suck in a fanbase they never liked it in the first place.
>
>
>
> > No, they didn’t do that.
> >
> > They tried something new for once (which may have partially failed) and they’ve also admitted their mistakes to us and promised us they’ll do better. Their jobs depend on it, they won’t fail us.
>
> Yes, they did.
>
> 343i didn’t exactly try something new, they purposefully ruined Halo 4 by making it as casual as possible in hopes of out-selling Call of Duty like Microsoft wanted, which is never going to happen. However, instead of staying to true to Halo’s core competitive gameplay which has its own market-dominating appeal, they took the easy way out by making a copy-cat of it in hopes that casual gamers would identify with it more than previous Halo games. Obviously COD gamers didn’t fall for this and Halo is now floundering while COD still rains supreme (gasp!)
>
> As for them doing better, I have absolutely no faith in them anymore until they show us firsthand. Keeping the game under raps is just about the stupidest thing they could be doing right now.

We all know Halo 4 wasnt that great at the beginning, it was bad until the big Weapon Tuning changes and the return of static weapon spawns. they also adding team slayer to the Infinity Slayer playlist which means no Personal or Random ordnance which is a good thing because both of them suck.

343 is really showing a good attitude now by changing a lot of things to our liking. They also admitted mistakes they made and promised to do better, I think and hope Microsoft noticed that the way they wanted Halo sucks and they better leave 343 alone and let 343 do their job and let them create a good Halo with awesome feelings that it will give us like the Halo; CE soundtrack

> Correct me if in wrong, but I don’t think the dedicated servers are player controlled like in BF3.
>
> They will be controlled by 343i and MS, so there is no chance of unfair forge maps.

I hope they are 343 controlled so we can just play a CTF server with normal map rotation, and DLC map rotations etc…

ADDED TWO NEW SUBJECTS!

Competitive Play and Armor!

Also added a little bit more detail about Theater, Challenges and Vehicles!

“What planet are you living on?” I could be asking you the same thing. They hired people that hated certain aspects of halo not all of it. I can’t be believe you’re still on that.

> “What planet are you living on?” I could be asking you the same thing. They hired people that hated certain aspects of halo not all of it. I can’t be believe you’re still on that.

are you talking to me?

If so 343 did that yes but 343 also admitted a lot of there mistakes they made and did a lot to improve Halo 4 and I enjoy it now. Also 343 is still supporting H4 and is still adding new things the community wanted like Race.

If Halo 4 would be the way it is now but only on release 50% atleast would have stayed. I hope they bring descoping back

343 added Static Weapon Spawns, balanced the loadouts and more even when they know H4 is never going to get 200k population back.

I enjoy Halo 4 and 343 will make Halo 5 a lot better after ALL THE FEEDBACK we gave them and after all the things they did, they are doing and the mistakes they admitted.