Halo Xbox one edition consul

Question is any of the codes that came with the halo 5 Xbox one consul ed. Not in normal req pool?
Why do I have this feeling that everyone can get these items? Every req list i have seen doesn’t list anything that came with it as exclusive.
If this is true then I am feeling very sad. I held out on buying Xbox one till this came out. I have every single limited halo ed Xbox 360s.
It did in yet same cosmetic items everyone else did and got an Xbox one that looks like a combo DVD/vcr player? Controller looks sweet tho. And that metal statue thing was a complete pain in the…

None of the digital stuff from the H5 LE console is exclusive to it. Not anymore, at least. I have one. Gave the code for Fotus Chillrose and whichever emblem it is (Venture? I just remember it started with V) to my brother. Have both of them.

Didn’t find the Metal Earth Guardian to be that much of a pain. Isn’t exactly the most durable of things, but I thought it was relatively simple.

You get the exclusive emblem Vanguard. The FOTUS armor is in the REQ pool, meaning anyone can obtain it. On the bright side you get a kick–Yoink- limited edition console.

Sigh. But the money it ran for it . And without even have a physical copy of the game.having to download entire game. You would think we would at least have some weapon skins that would have only came with it.
Just something in game.
With this stop me from getting the halo 6 Xbox one or what ever when it comes out? Nope. Will my game skills be about worthless by then… oh yeah almost there now.lmao

I remember seeing it. I was gonna buy it too but I didn’t have enough money :tired_face:

> 2533274855477511;3:
> You get the exclusive emblem Vanguard. The FOTUS armor is in the REQ pool, meaning anyone can obtain it. On the bright side you get a kick–Yoink- limited edition console.

The Vanguard Emblem came with it, but it’s not exclusive to it. Anyone can get it from the general Req pool - I have it but never bought the console.

The fact the REQs weren’t exclusive was one of the factors that went into me deciding not to purchase it. The FOTUS armor from the Halo 4 Xbox 360 console which I purchased has always remained exclusive.

Why ask this question now it’s been over a year. And I have it and can conclude we get nothing special with the console. Though getting fotus at first with the chief’s visor was pretty cool at first.

> 2533274972430429;7:
> Why ask this question now it’s been over a year. And I have it and can conclude we get nothing special with the console. Though getting fotus at first with the chief’s visor was pretty cool at first.

Mainly because I thought to this point that it was only for those who bought the system.
But loot crate and what nots keep the exclusive .sigh

> 2533274874616028;8:
> > 2533274972430429;7:
> > Why ask this question now it’s been over a year. And I have it and can conclude we get nothing special with the console. Though getting fotus at first with the chief’s visor was pretty cool at first.
>
> Mainly because I thought to this point that it was only for those who bought the system.
> But loot crate and what nots keep the exclusive .sigh

You never know once Halo 6 comes out everything ever released in Halo 5 might be introduced into the req pool, I wouldn’t mind.

> 2533274874616028;1:
> Question is any of the codes that came with the halo 5 Xbox one consul ed. Not in normal req pool?
> Why do I have this feeling that everyone can get these items? Every req list i have seen doesn’t list anything that came with it as exclusive.
> If this is true then I am feeling very sad. I held out on buying Xbox one till this came out. I have every single limited halo ed Xbox 360s.
> It did in yet same cosmetic items everyone else did and got an Xbox one that looks like a combo DVD/vcr player? Controller looks sweet tho. And that metal statue thing was a complete pain in the…

I discovered the exact same thing, but there’s one thing that remains exclusive to us: we have the aesthetically best Xbox One available. (A close second is the GoW4 XB1S, but its loud Juvie disc eject sound was not a great addition.) The case design, reflective strips, and physical etching, along with how elaborately it matches the Locke controller, is still unbeatable. I can attest to both sides of this because I also have the custom Forza console and…it is not attractive after the novelty is gone.

> 2533275002900572;10:
> > 2533274874616028;1:
> > Question is any of the codes that came with the halo 5 Xbox one consul ed. Not in normal req pool?
> > Why do I have this feeling that everyone can get these items? Every req list i have seen doesn’t list anything that came with it as exclusive.
> > If this is true then I am feeling very sad. I held out on buying Xbox one till this came out. I have every single limited halo ed Xbox 360s.
> > It did in yet same cosmetic items everyone else did and got an Xbox one that looks like a combo DVD/vcr player? Controller looks sweet tho. And that metal statue thing was a complete pain in the…
>
> I discovered the exact same thing, but there’s one thing that remains exclusive to us: we have the aesthetically best Xbox One available. (A close second is the GoW4 XB1S, but its loud Juvie disc eject sound was not a great addition.) The case design, reflective strips, and physical etching, along with how elaborately it matches the Locke controller, is still unbeatable. I can attest to both sides of this because I also have the custom Forza console and…it is not attractive after the novelty is gone.

Yes, also if you buy the SLYR Skullcandy Headseat it matches awesome with the control and console, i love it!

My favoriteone is halo 3. The green with gold ish hard drive. I have 2 of those.one had to be modded with a 60mm can cut out on side after a red ring of death reflux.

Yes the controller is sweet! But I am old enough to have had the dvd/vcr combos. And sadly that is what I see when looking from the couch lol.and the sound effects are cool.

> 2533274806711091;6:
> > 2533274855477511;3:
> > You get the exclusive emblem Vanguard. The FOTUS armor is in the REQ pool, meaning anyone can obtain it. On the bright side you get a kick–Yoink- limited edition console.
>
> The Vanguard Emblem came with it, but it’s not exclusive to it. Anyone can get it from the general Req pool - I have it but never bought the console.
>
> The fact the REQs weren’t exclusive was one of the factors that went into me deciding not to purchase it. The FOTUS armor from the Halo 4 Xbox 360 console which I purchased has always remained exclusive.

> 2533274806711091;6:
> > 2533274855477511;3:
> > You get the exclusive emblem Vanguard. The FOTUS armor is in the REQ pool, meaning anyone can obtain it. On the bright side you get a kick–Yoink- limited edition console.
>
> The Vanguard Emblem came with it, but it’s not exclusive to it. Anyone can get it from the general Req pool - I have it but never bought the console.
>
> The fact the REQs weren’t exclusive was one of the factors that went into me deciding not to purchase it. The FOTUS armor from the Halo 4 Xbox 360 console which I purchased has always remained exclusive.

Seems I was mislead.

Yeah so pretty much we paid full price for everything.not get a disk. But we have an emblem that only us buyers get in game. Well that’s nice of em:)

> 2533274855477511;13:
> > 2533274806711091;6:
> > > 2533274855477511;3:
> > > You get the exclusive emblem Vanguard. The FOTUS armor is in the REQ pool, meaning anyone can obtain it. On the bright side you get a kick–Yoink- limited edition console.
> >
> > The Vanguard Emblem came with it, but it’s not exclusive to it. Anyone can get it from the general Req pool - I have it but never bought the console.
> >
> > The fact the REQs weren’t exclusive was one of the factors that went into me deciding not to purchase it. The FOTUS armor from the Halo 4 Xbox 360 console which I purchased has always remained exclusive.
>
> Seems I was mislead.

Yeah, I think that tweet is incorrect, unless it was correct at the time (Aug 2015) but the emblem has since been added to the REQ pool.

> 2533274806711091;15:
> Yeah, I think that tweet is incorrect, unless it was correct at the time (Aug 2015) but the emblem has since been added to the REQ pool.

Interesting, I was sure it was still an exclusive item. I don’t have it yet but I’ll look out fot it unlocking. I gave away my console Fotus pack :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;16:
> > 2533274806711091;15:
> > Yeah, I think that tweet is incorrect, unless it was correct at the time (Aug 2015) but the emblem has since been added to the REQ pool.
>
> Interesting, I was sure it was still an exclusive item. I don’t have it yet but I’ll look out fot it unlocking. I gave away my console Fotus pack :slight_smile:

I’ve double checked and I’ve definitely got the Ultra Rare Vanguard Emblem unlocked (but never bought the console).

> 2533274874616028;4:
> Sigh. But the money it ran for it . And without even have a physical copy of the game.having to download entire game. You would think we would at least have some weapon skins that would have only came with it.
> Just something in game.
> With this stop me from getting the halo 6 Xbox one or what ever when it comes out? Nope. Will my game skills be about worthless by then… oh yeah almost there now.lmao

Even with physical you still had to download the entire game, so there was really no point in wanting/needing one.

Sadly I must say I put all the disk boxes and ,halo helm,statues etc from all the high end eds of halo on display in my bedroom. Wife doesn’t care much for it. But she has the rest of the house to mold as her own.

So yeah having a disk box to put up would have been nice. Gonna prob end up buying one off eBay when price hits next to nothing.
Heck I even have a duke Nukem with the bust still sealed in the box. Game stop 15 dollars lmao. Couldn’t pass it up even tho the game blows

I was annoyed when just anyone can just get the “exclusives” by luck, one thing for sure is I’m never buying any halo console again cause what’s the point if you can just luck out and get one. Waste of $$$